Emziscrazy Emziscrazy 18-21, F 14 Answers Mar 2, 2012

what? Neither work, that's not good, Zop is a full fledged barbituate should work.

Wow wish I had a solution for you.

Best Answer

forget the pills..... I drink 5 stage sleep shot and OMG it kicks my butt!!!!! it puts me to sleep within like 30 minutes and i get to sleep all night :) wake up feeling great and

i think the web gives a free sample www.5stagesleepshot.com

hope it helps u like it helps me

sara lee :)

Best Answer

Consult a physician or pharmacist before changing meds. You may need to switch meds as you may have built up a tolerance. Do you have naturopaths in your country?

Best Answer

Exercise and i'm mean strenous physical exertion. I'm not joking or judging seriously alot of people don't know that it's an effective way to sleep well

Best Answer

A hammer !

Best Answer

Relax. Free your mind. Take a deep breath. Listen to the sound of your breath, relax. Breath in slow,s top a while and exhale slow and steady. Allow your mind to relax, slow, gentle, go on. Gradually you will learn to tune your thoughts as they come and go. Think good of others, of your self.

I fall asleep within 10 mins no matter where.

Best Answer

First off , Look up the drugs on your search and find out the SIDE EFFECTS .. can be worse than NOT sleeping !!

If you can't sleep, try taking meletonin , a natural supplement , 1/2 hour to 45 minutes before bedtime ...

Drink a warm glass of milk or Chamomile tea prior to bed time (about 1/2 an hour ) ...

AND; take a nice warm shower to finish relaxing you .... .

Best Answer

Melatonin extra strength and a cup of magnesium. Make sure you take it 1-2 hours before sleeping. I find it helps put me into deeper sleep stages.

Best Answer

Ambien Works for some people, mabey talk to your Dr. about it!

Best Answer

I live in england so it's not available, the strongest i could get was zopiclone :/

Best Answer

What Hermey said

Best Answer

I recommend lots of exercise and not watching TV or a computer screen before bed time

Best Answer