We're not talking physical damage. Rather making her know what she did and what a piece of crap she is...
thanks4playing thanks4playing 46-50, M 2 Answers May 18 in Dating & Relationships

Well, i think you might be a bit old for this power game, but here's how it basicly works (in my opinion): the only way to turn the girls against one of their own is if you get one of the queen bees on your side. Someone who the girls like and respect, who usually can be considered some kind of leader figure. If she sympathizes with you, she'll probably make her dislike for that girl pretty obvious. And when that raises questions, she'll spread the word and others will probably join in at disapproving her. This only works on the cases thought where she has done something truly horrible to hurt someone, not on cases like regular break up, a normal couples fight etc

Best Answer

Age is irrelevant. It's not a game either.

Best Answer

Oh, no, I didnt mean it like that ^^" I meant it as in you're maybe too mature to get into the "power play" girls have. I did not mean to downplay your situation, since I really don't know anything about it ^^" sorry if I gave that impression.

I know it sounds a bit like high school girl -stuff, but women dont change that much when it comes to their hierarchy and how it works. The people change and maybe values, but not the system :P

Best Answer

With her bring part of the system, if say the system needs to be torn down and rebuilt.

Best Answer

Oh, shes one of the queen bees? Oh, in the world of girls its easily possible to overthrow someone. But again, its an inside job, you'll need a girl to do it for you ;)

Best Answer

I'm not part of the system and unfortunately I don't know the players and it's very likely I won't. It's been too long. But yes i'd say she's a queen bee given her total indifference and utter arrogance. She's just the kind who will never learn because she has no reason to.

Best Answer

Hm.... You better cut her off your life. The thing is, when women get older they seem to get better at noticing the "******* among us" and naturally drift away from them. Usually those ******* end up in their own little groups, or they will be left alone and they'll notice that maybe they have something wrong in their ways. But thats only for some, unfortunately :/

Best Answer

I made the mistake of contacting her hoping to find a way to forgive her....thinking she changed into someone kinder, someone who I could forgive. I was so wrong. She sent me back a note telling me she was so busy having too many friends taking up her time already. She also said that she and her 2nd husband agreed to cut all ties to the past. I knew some of her friends and I know now who the real jerk was.

Best Answer

:( Im sorry to hear that!

Best Answer

Thanks. Some people should come with warning labels. They don't of course but the next best thing is friends who offer words of wisdom . Maybe someday her friends and I will get in contact again. I'll be honest about what this queen bee did.

Best Answer

You never know! I hope you best of luck with that all and I hope that you'll be able to find someone to be happy with, since she definitely didnt seem like "The One" ^^

Best Answer

Thanks. But I'm not looking for love. Only resolution....something which this queen bee denied me of, while laughing, and then follow up to offer absolute indifference once she was done having her fun...

I've already let the piece of crap go though. I only seek to understand and if possible, be ready to do something positive about it should any opportunity arise.

Best Answer

I'd just tell her that...

Best Answer

And she'd laugh...

Best Answer

Well to be honest, I think you are a bit too old to be plotting against someone just because the relationship ended. Move on with your life.

Best Answer

I was not in a relationship and age has nothing to do with it.

Best Answer

You are right, I was just expecting someone at your age would be more mature enough not to plot and plan against someone because they got their feelings hurt.

Best Answer

It's not deliberate revenge. It's about not missing an opportunity against a bonafide jerk should one avail itself.

Best Answer

I guess... good luck.

Best Answer

Thanks. But I'll probably hold out hope more so knowing that she will ultimately trash herself instead. We'll see.

Best Answer