I found evidence of a mouse. My Roommate confirms that there is one in the house. We have no cat sadly, and my roommate will not let me have one, so I have to do this task on my own. It also seems to be smarter than the peanut butter, won't fall for the traps, regardless of cheese, peanut butter, or whatever else we put there. It just likes to hide and make a bunch of noise.
catboydale catboydale 22-25, M 9 Answers Aug 23, 2012 in Empowerment

it will not go for your traps if it can smell you. use non scented soap and sterilized gloves,look for its droppings and dark Grey smears on any surface, use cereal as bait, mix some of its droppings with it, they urinate on there own food, and will return to where they know food is.

Best Answer

Hmm. Wow. I actually do have a very strong scent. I could possibly be effecting the traps.

Best Answer

its mainly the food, it needs to think it put it there, they have very acute hearing so leave the trap as long as you can.

Best Answer

unplug it from the computer and throw it away

Best Answer

looks like your stuck with your mouse room mates

Best Answer

buy a cat

Best Answer

Gosh, doesn't anyone read the question description? I can't have a cat, because my roommate won't let me!

Best Answer

buy a cat.

Best Answer

I would already have a cat if I could have one. My roommate will not let me.

Best Answer

i'm out of ideas x-x

Best Answer

Me too x-x

Best Answer

mouse trap, or leave out some food and shoot the **** out of it when it shows up.<br />
or poison a glob of peanut butter

Best Answer

It isn't falling for the traps. Regardless of poison in the food, or the trap itself. It seems to know which food is the trap and which food isn't. It's a smart mouse!

Best Answer