I've been liquid fasting for 10 days and have lost 11 pounds, I want to slowly ease back into eating healthy but I don't want to gain any weight, in fact I want to lose another 11 pounds. Please help, thanks :) (stats: 18f, 5"4, 121lb)
sally82much sally82much 16-17, F 7 Answers Nov 29, 2011

The only diet that has been proven to work is the Atkins diet. Limit your daily intake of carbs, and you can do that by eating mostly meat. There's no need to starve, you can eat any amount of meat you want and not gain weight. Good luck!

Best Answer

sleep for as long as u can then eat one pound of meat and two different vedgis it works trust me

Best Answer

Wouldn't meat be too tough on a digestive system that hasn't seen food for 10 days?

Best Answer

You're talking to the fasting Queen! ..eat at least six tiny meals per day. Eat lots of fibre because it takes a long time to digest fooling your body into thinking it has a continuous supply of food so it doesn't need to lower your metabolism. Oh and lastly.. Make smoothies and get a juicer and juice everything you can think of. Drink LOTS! ..all this talk is making me want to fast again!

Best Answer

Haha thank you :)
I don't have a juicer, so would it still work if I just eat fruits and veggies but chew them very, very well?

Best Answer

of course! Chewing them will actually burn more calories anyway!

Best Answer

Whats it matter if u gain weight its whats on the inside that counts

Best Answer

How very sentimental. It matters to me how I look on the outside, because it affects how I feel on the inside.

Best Answer

Eat handfuls of cashews all day.

Best Answer

would almonds work?

Best Answer