anjh anjh 31-35, F 51 Answers Apr 24, 2011

video tape you and your husband having sex and send it to her, make sure she knows it's you on the videotape with him. i don't know if that would make her leave him but it would be a big blow to her ego.

Best Answer

what if she posts it on youtube and then the wife's social life takes a hit?

Best Answer

There are plenty of guys that won't cheat ever. They have morals, your husband doesn't, so why waste your time with him. If you have kids, they need to see you as a person who is not a doormat. Get out now, take kids with you, he must suffer some kind of consequence, you already have, why should he get all the whip cream and leave you the rotten cabbage. you deserve better, don't be a mop, a noodle or if you have kids they will learn that that is what women are. They certainly aren't and you aren't either.

Best Answer

Are you sure that you should humiliate his mistress? Maybe he is the one who should be humiliated. He should be so very ashamed of himself for hurting you and putting you in such an unpleasant situation. Whatever happens, I hope it is the best thing for you.

Best Answer

I've been a mistress for a short while. I was the one initiated the BREAK UP but he didnt want to.....he is just so enjoying....but when the wife threatens to freeze his money...he cowardly returns to wife....

Best Answer

I just wrote about my personal deal, above. I think they both need to feel like crap. BOTH. I pray everyday that my husband is feeling ashamed and hurt for how much he's hurt me. He denies it all. I don't believe him. I know her 1st name but need to find out her last.

Best Answer

@TCJKLM - If you have her phone number you can do a "reverse phone lookup" on Google. I used this technique over a year ago (I think Spokeo.com or Intelius.com) and I found out my husband's mistress's first and last name, maiden name (she was also married) and her two most recent addresses. Once I had her full name I investigated a bit further and found out she works at the same hospital as my husband.

Best Answer

Nice way to admit your a ***** and love to be a home wrecker!

Best Answer

I have been in both roles at one time or another, the wife being cheated on and the mistress. For me, being a mistress was much more beneficial, if all I was out for was sex. Being the wife being cheated on was humiliating no matter what. It is a slap, a betrayal, a total disrespect and disregard towards all involved, but especially the one being cheated on. I don't think there's much you can do to sway your husbands' interest completely away from her. The interesting part of an affair is the rush that comes with the secrecy, the chance of getting caught, and the afterglow, knowing that you got away it again. I think the best way to humiliate the mistress is to choose NOT to play their game and bail out. Kind of like, " You want him.? You can have him!" I say this only to reinforce the fact that you must believe that you are better than that and deserve better treatment. Hopefully, he will think twice about it, realizing what he could lose in you, and dump the ****. :)

Best Answer

Yeah, he's not to blame. She MADE HIM BE A CHEATING PIG. He had no power to say 'No, I am married and I love my wife and I just won't cheat on her because I love and respect her' She must be a witch. Cast a spell on him. It was out of his hands. Poor guy.

Best Answer

maybe she doesn't know he's married. I've been approached by a man who lied his butt off and I never knew he was married. He would call me on the phone when she wasn't home. I was ALMOST the mistress but I found out the truth in time and dumped his sorry player behind. He snatched another girl up almost right away. Some mistresses know, others don't.

Best Answer

but my husband has left me for her when I found out he said he loved her so I sent him packaging and she even sent me bitchy emails saying she knew but cant help who you fall in love with and he went straight to her when I sent him packing I sent him emotional emails trying to trigger soemthing it worked a bit and answers me alot i did it so she sees he cant stay away 2hrs they spent together texting back and forth.?? what do I do

Best Answer

oh she knows he is married! She works with him and he says they haven't had sex but they have met and done other things i find it hard to believe because she wasted no time getting naked but he says all he did was "touch" it (with what your penis) but she has known he was married from the moment she started working out there with him and he makes it a point to talk to her even though he tries to tell me he doesn't i know he has lunch and breaks with her and stuff because i also have watchful eyes out there that inform me on things and if i confront him on things i find out he gets extremely mad at me for "spying"
on him

Best Answer

my husband also told his ***** that he loved her but told me that he doesn't and wishes he hadn't said it to her.... i'm just tired of worrying and wondering if he is still messing with her!!!! he says he doesn't want to be with her that he wants our marriage to work but how can it if she is till hanging in the background????

Best Answer

why are you focused on her???? People cheat because they are selfish, self serving, cowards. If she is still hanging in the background" it's because HE wants her there and makes it so. You need to stop enabling that dog you are married to and get real. You deserve better!!

Best Answer

Hell yeah, get your revenge.....I did. First I intelled her information address phone numbers....and her husbands phone number who I called and told him everything I knew about his wife and my husband. I gave him my husbands name and phone number, and sat beside my husband with He phone on speaker....while her husband confronted my husband. Also, I called her to let her know what a fat pig she is and how she will have to face me. And, posted what a ***** she is on all her friends face book pages as well as at her job.....did I enjoy it? YES I DID....do I continue to do it? HELL YES IF I FEEL LIKE TORTURING HER, I DO.

Best Answer

please, tell me how you dare to post on "her" fb page anything? I wish that I can do that, but Im afraid that there is the low against naked pictures...well, half naked people...oral sex....Please tell me is there any low agains that?

Best Answer

That's exactly what I want to do. She knew of his family. I want her husband to know as well. I don't know her last name!!!! Help! how do I find out her last name?

Best Answer

if he needs or wants to cheat on U Darlin he's not worth the time. He'll never be true if he can have another once a cheater always a cheater Darlin

Best Answer

Let her have the cheater.

Best Answer

God will take care of both sinners, your husband committing adultery with her means she is an adulteress, too. Read the Bible, God will not forgive adultery and will punish them both. Leave them to Him and He will take care of you and in the meantime, those 2 sinners will get their just punishment. Don't do anything that would smear you as a person, God is on your side. They will get their karma, when it hits them, they will be begging Satan for their souls. Just smile and thank God for being merciful to the ones who are hurting.

Best Answer

How true. This just happened to me and my husband had a heart attack and died. 1st payback. Now it will be her turn.

Best Answer

Why don't you just leave and never see your husband again? He's already humiliated you hasn't he? <br />
He doesn't deserve you, you deserve better than a cheater!

Best Answer

according to him he hasn't cheated since he hasn't had actual sex with her that all he's done is kissed her in ways he's not kissed me and met with her talking with her and met her in a private location and she got naked but he didn't have sex he just touched it....what do you do with that especially when they work together and see each other every day????

Best Answer

are you serious?i dont even kow you but i am forced to respect you less as a human being.how desperate are you to actually continue being with a person who is sleeping with another woman behind your back!!i mean someone actually lays naked with your husband,YOUR HUSBAND!!i dont wanna judge but this subject just drives me crazy!i dont even know what to advise u,i just want u to know that....urgh....whatever.gosh i dont know.u must have a low self esteem i geuss.cheatingdrives me CRAZY!!!!

Best Answer

I made a facebook account under her name. I posted every single text messages (screenshots) we had were in she admitted having an affair with my hubby. But I made sure that I have mentioned her name a lot of times in my sms so that everybody knows that she's the one replying back. I edited my name and my husband's name before i posted it, of course i don't want anyone to know that my husband has cheated on me and i also need to protect our privacy. I also post her number and email address on facebook. I also posted a photo of her in a shirt and underwear which my husband took. I added all her friends and family to let them know how bitchy she is. I did that by sneaking on her personal facebook account. Check all the names that liked and commented on her photos. I Added them all. Then, I sent group messages for them telling how she had an affair with my husband. I also made blogs about her shameful acts online so that her name and photos will be searchable in google. I guess she has learned her lesson now not to mess with a wife like me. She has already deactivated her personal fb account and mobile numbers. The fb account i created is still active and I don't have plans of deactivating it. I heard that everyone in their town now knows about her affair and that's i really wanted to happen, to ruin her reputation. I am now having fun of knowing how affected she is. :)

Best Answer

hmmm youre young enough forget the humiiation....have it out with her somewhere private....

Best Answer

I'm confused. How will you humiliating her make her less fond of your husband?

Best Answer

it wouldn't.

Best Answer

The best was is to show up and tell her he is all yours and maybe hand her some bills,some laundry etc and say there you go.You are better of with out that guy.Do this as soon as possible.Do not waste another minute.

Best Answer

I've been w/my husband for 22+yrs. We have 4 kids (12, 10, 9, 5). A younger female he worked w/for a bit knew of his family. She is married w/2 kids. I was told he has a separate phone to talk to her on. I believe that because her # is not in his regular phone anymore. He denied them being friends on Facebook. But now they go on to message each other. I was told they were walked in on. He ordered a sweatshirt in a size M which I am not) ON our wedding anniversary. I'm guessing he gave it to her for Valentine's Day. He denied it because his name is not on the receipt...no kidding, he had someone order it for him! He denied it all but I don't believe him. I'm so very crushed. I really want to find out her last name. He claims not to know it because he hasn't talked to her for a while. He once knew it. I really want to let her husband in on this. At the moment I'm more upset and sad than anything else. I thought I was stronger than I actually am. I break down out of the blue and can't get the visual of them having sex in this small office of a car dealer. Any ideas how I can find out her last name? Any suggestions on payback? I won't let this be.

Best Answer

curse her

Best Answer

you probably cant do it. If you try she will just know that you cant stand what she is doing...maybe you could make a scene at her workplace.... other than that, think about joining them both, or leaving your husband

Best Answer

I contacted dr.marnish@yahoo. com to know if he can help return my ex boyfriend home cus we been broken up for a month in a relationship for 8 years, i never knew what dr.marnish can do at the first time, i was doubting his powers, he said my lover will come back in 3 days time, everything he told me happened just as he said, my lover came back, i thought it was a joke but no this love spell from dr marnish is real<br />
Rebecca Yeatman

Best Answer

Dr Stanley helped my marriage. The problem was not between my husband and I, but from jealousy brought on by his family. Ever since we met, they have tried to sabotage our relationship. It felt to me as if I wasn't just married to him, but also his family, which was slowly dividing us. We were on the verge of divorcing, I consulted drstanleyspelltemple@gmail. com to find out if he could help save our marriage. I'm happy to say that he did and I can't thank him enough. So if you have a marriage problem contact drstanleyspelltemple@gmail. com.........Dylan

Best Answer