Usually the smarter someone seems to be, the more delicate their ego... If you can find a way to hit them in a sore spot, they tumble hard.

Best Answer

It depends on why I want to insult them. Surely not just because they are smarter than I am. I would have to insult an awful lot of people.

Best Answer

I guess, it would probably be good enough to simply state the truth, in an insulting way. *It's a good thing you are smart, cuz you won't go far on your looks.*

Best Answer

Say "I Love you"

Best Answer

Our supervisor is a smart person, but he treats us like our jobs would be nothing without him. Today, a friend looked at him and said, 'Do you want me to accept you as you are, or do you want me to like you?"<br />
OR, when a lady from up front came back and asked us if the dress she had on made her *** look fat, another friend said, "it has nothing to do with the dress dear." :)

Best Answer

Middle finger

Best Answer

You ain't gonna insult a person with TRUE smarts.

Best Answer

ask them what their alter ego s name is

Best Answer

Moron says what?

Best Answer

ask them why they are so stupid. getting called stupid from someone that's stupider that you is a insult in my case. ;)

Best Answer

No idea

Best Answer