PlaygirlSiNeR PlaygirlSiNeR 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Find someone who accepts you, is always there, and does not change you.

Best Answer

Thanks for choosing this as the best answer.

Best Answer

i loved this answer. It is in its rightful spot :)

Best Answer

Not posting semi-naked pictures of yourself on the internet might help.

Best Answer

the photos are actual modeling pics that the world can see hwther or not I use them as my profile pic. Its a form of art. I see my body as beauty and Im not using it in a wrong way. I am clothed and if I met someone on the beach or a hot day in the summer that is how they would meet me.

Best Answer

Communication, honesty and respect.

Best Answer

Simple but true.

Best Answer

Boink 2-3 times per day every day.

Best Answer

To not break the rules and to be good, that is how I do it.

Best Answer

Keep it juicy keep it financially maintained by living within ur means and keep it stimulating in all areas

Best Answer

Best way? Honesty, communication, respect, and a foundation of trust. If you don't have those things, then everything else will crumble.

Best Answer

be really really hot like you........or if ur a man,lie and lie well

Best Answer

well, i dont think your right..

Best Answer

all jokes aside the best way is to accept that compromise while it may not be sexy or exciting is at the heart of all strong relationships,love is nothing more than not resenting some1 for taking as much as they give

Best Answer

i like that answer more

Best Answer

so do i but my street cred would go out the window if any1 on here knew I had anything to say that wasnt horrible

Best Answer