emmellw emmellw 41-45, M 10 Answers Jan 21, 2011

definetly duct tape

Best Answer

ciggarettes

Best Answer

to expencise if you live your broke

Best Answer

old age

Best Answer

Well you could do what my husband did He took his life by hanging,he left myself 3 boys and 3 grand children and 4step grandchildren 2 brothers and one sister and a mother.There are no words to say what it did to them or myself.I will never be the same but I have a big God who helps me every day.Why can't you get the help your need here and so many people love you ,why would you want to hurt them,what did they do to deserve this.We all go through trying times and wonder if tommorow will be any different it takes love for others caring,knowing life a gift, it is up to you to make something of that gift don't through it away.Your time of real happiness is coming don't miss out on it, Christ died for you,you don't have to die.He died so you could live,respect Him for that and believe He will see you through.I will be praying for you that God will make Himself real to you,He loves you!

Best Answer

stop being so ******* optimistic

Best Answer

being married to my ex

Best Answer

I SAY IF YOU WANT TO TRY TO KILL YOURSELF WE WOULD NOT BE HERE NOW

Best Answer

There is no best way. Im pray for you. Life is more imporant

Best Answer

I thought about that today and life is worth living , but living the right way. SO I am starting to change my way of thinking , so i don't commit the ultimate sin. Is hard to kill yourself when you still have a soul. I was suicidal ever since i was a kid. I don't know what's the best way to kiil yourself because if i did I would have done it. it takes ballsies and stupidity to let yourself get depressed and get to that point. But it is not something that you think today and act on it. Many of us have thought of it. But never acted on it. And like the piano keys. What goes up must come down and what goes down must come up. and then there is the middle ground. But you can't stay there forever. Life is the biggest game to play and going over the edge to think of this is thrilling. Cigarettes is not the best way , it can take years of suffering.

Here is a thought , how about kill yourself laughing . jajajaja.

Best Answer

old age (cool same answer at the same time) 8;05pm

Best Answer