lazycrazybasket lazycrazybasket 46-50, M 16 Answers Mar 6, 2012

Make them cut a thin branch off a tree and whip their *** when they need it....that is what my family did when I was little...it works trust me and they truly did it out of love....so yea.....

Best Answer

Spare the Rod spoil the child means just that ..when you do not correct them when doing wrong they have no direction...or boundaries...I know there is alot of abuse these days ..but there is also a fine line between Abuse and Disciplining out of Love...to mold the child......

Best Answer

I remember those days of getting switches....especially with the Gma cause she would "whoop" us until it broke....luckily after a few if those it was wisest to get your switch that was not "green"...lol

Best Answer

Yes hahaha ...nobody knew how to whip your butt like grandma did hahahah true....:)

Best Answer

i good healthy *** busting to let them know who the parent is....not ABUSE....but an *** busting...I think kids now a days forget who is in charge because parents aren't allowed to discipline them cause ....OMG if they do then the parents are abusive.....WHAT THE **** EVER......his many 1000's of years had/have kids got the *** busting when they needed it and people just want to start worrying about it the last couple decades.....screw that if I think my kid needs his *** swatted I will damn well do it...cause he is NOT going ti act like 95%I of the other little bratty *** kids running around in the world today

Best Answer

And to the ones who think medication works...so society should trade one necessary evil for another a "possible" hurt *** for a "possible" future drug addict from the scripts....Yay...that's what I want...more druggies roaming around

Best Answer

i agree with u friend!!

Best Answer

Try actual parenting. Stop letting your television raise your kids or computer or gaming counsel.

Best Answer

so true im on computer now lol

Best Answer

put the fear of God in them. im sorry, but were living in a society where parents want to be their kid's friend...that is why they dont respect their elders. we are their parents...period. as parents, we need to be the person we want our kids to be. they learn from watching us...not from us telling them. all these kids nowadays are doing nothing but killing and other stuff. as parents..we need to step up to the plate.

Best Answer

beat em!

Best Answer

Effective, but unfortunately frowned upon nowadays.

Best Answer

Never strike them in anger. Always wait till you are in a festive mood

Best Answer

Duct tape.

Best Answer

I find a stun gun works quite well !!!! Morning Mr B !!!!! 9:09AM Tuesday here!

Best Answer

it has to start when they are young...<br />
you have to be able to talk to them and help them understand their are consequences to there actions.. whether it be good or not so good consequences.<br />
Spanking aint the way to go.... just breeds anger and resentment <br />
teenagers are more challenging!! But, a little patience, understanding and LOVE goes a Long way!

Best Answer

set an example

Best Answer

I don't believe in spanking but kids these days kinda deserve it.

Best Answer

parent by have a fun day full of activities for 6 hours then give 12 chance 30 min x 12 =6 hours each time they act up less hours and less places to go and less fun my mom did that or a belt

Best Answer

Drugs seems to be a popular choice since you can't beat them.

Best Answer

hahaaa.. no silly! The drugs are for the Parents!!!!

Best Answer

Drug them?

Best Answer

It really Depends on what age group your Child is in. I have three Children, One is 4 yrs old, One is 8 yrs old, and one is 12 yrs old. My Oldest Son sometimes has Trouble behaving. For Older Children/ Teenagers, you will have to have a Somewhat strict Rules for them to Follow. You will think your Job is hard until your Kids grow to be Pre-teens or Teenagers, Sweetheart. If they are little kids, don't go too hard on them but still keep a Strict list of rules to Follow. I'm sorry Sweetie, I'm a little pressed on time right now to give you better tips, but you can keep in touch with me, and I will give you Parenting tips.

Best Answer