When you feel as good as you look

Best Answer

How about stop trying to make him jealous and talk **** out?

Best Answer

Well I've tried talking.. Guys don't admit they are jealous. I wanna find a way to see if he still loves me. Jealousy proves that they are still in love with you.

Best Answer

It also annoys the **** out of us and makes you look like a *****. Find an alternative FFS.

Best Answer

I'm not talking about cheating on him.. I'm trying to look for a small way to make him jealous. I don't want him to hate me. I just wanna make him a little jealous that's all.

Best Answer

A "little" is no different from "a lot" to us. You'll just end up ******* him off. Jealous is jealous, especially since it usually involves another guy.

Best Answer

My boyfriend talks to girls and that bugs me. If I ask him to stop he won't listen, so I wanna make him jealous and make him realize that what he is doin is wrong and maybe he will stop.

Best Answer

Leave him. Sends the message much clearer.

Best Answer

How do you want me to leave a guy that I've been with for more than two years?

Best Answer

Simple: leave. That, or put your foot down and talk like grown ups.

Best Answer

I'm only 19 and he's 20... We're both at that age where we are trying to see where we fit in. Girls happen to be more mature than men, they are more calm. I think I'm just going to wait and see what happens.

Best Answer

I beg to differ on an individual front, as I've been the calmer one many times, and I'm the one with emotional issues. Don't generalise. It annoys me.

Best Answer

Blow his best friend in front of him?hahaha

Best Answer

The impression I get is that unless you see signs of yr b/f being jealous or possessive about you, that you dont feel cared about or valued. Men think differently from women in some respects, and this is one of them. You think that if he is jealous it means he loves you. Sadly you are very wrong about this so to engineer a situation where he becomes jealous is pointless, it wont make him love you. You know a man loves you when he cares and shows he cares, when he pays attention to you, enjoys your company, values your opinion, wants you both to have fun, share experiences. It would seem he does none of these things, at least not enough, or you wouldnt need to use jealousy to find out if he loves you. I would say you would be wise to review this relationship, it doesnt seem to giving you what you want, he still wants to behave as if he is single I think, and you seem unhappy about this. Time to move on perhaps?

Best Answer

Let me tell you a story. .. many years ago I was very Ken on a girl and mutual friends told me she gent the same. .. the friends decided we would all go on a picnic. ..3 cars of people. ... When I got picked up one of the guys told me he heard her dating to agf in the car hire she was going to ignore me and make me jealous and chase after her... At the beach she did this. ... kept disappearing for walks with other people so I ignored her. .. At the end of the day she was in tears because I didn't chase her. .. We never did see each other again. ... end of story

Best Answer

I'm not trying to make him so jealous.
I'm not even trying to talk to guys, I want to give myself a make over and go out more and make him a little jealous. He doesn't even let me put make up on, he doesn't let me wear short things. That's how over protective he is.

Best Answer

from everything you are saying in yiur replies, one fact seems to be clear. .. the relationship is not giving you what you want. ... If that is so it may be time to move on. ... If he is not the person you want then go out and find him. ... Being in love may be grand but if it's with the wrong person is not fun. ... despite what you may believe love does not conquer all and sometimes love alone is not enough. ..I do wish you the best but I don't think making him jealous to see if he loves you is the right approach .. Good luck :)

Best Answer

Not protective (controlling)

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

That's ok... But I do think your current guy is not the guy you really want or need

Best Answer

Why do you want to make him jealous? Don't you realize that isn't good for a relationship?

Best Answer

I understand it isn't good for a relationship, but honestly men don't like to admit their feelings. My bf is 20 all he likes to do is hang out with friends and do teenage stuff. He ain't even romantic unless he is jealous. I'm telling you that one time this guy winked at me in public and my bf saw that and got so upset.. It shows that he really loves me a lot. I wanna make him a little jealous so that I can see if he still has those same feelings for me or not. He tends to be makin me jealous all the time cuz he knows I love him.

Best Answer

Sorry to be a pain but his reation may not show love but simple possession. ... His idea of how a relationship works appears to be different to yours

Best Answer

It doesn't make the guy love you anymore when jealousy is related to ownership, like someone scratching your car.. You attempting to do this to the man and make him jealious shows you are nothing more then an attention hound out on a hunt for attention.

If you really want to know if he loves you is see how he acts around his friends when your with him.. If he pays them more attention then you, you are yesterdays news.

Best Answer

Was his response a show of his love or possessiveness? I'm sorry but being jealous isn't the same as being romantic. He should place you on a pedestal and show you the love you deserve 24/7 without being pushed into it by some guy winking at you.

Best Answer