When you feel as good as you look

Best Answer

Blow his best friend in front of him?hahaha

Best Answer

Let me tell you a story. .. many years ago I was very Ken on a girl and mutual friends told me she gent the same. .. the friends decided we would all go on a picnic. ..3 cars of people. ... When I got picked up one of the guys told me he heard her dating to agf in the car hire she was going to ignore me and make me jealous and chase after her... At the beach she did this. ... kept disappearing for walks with other people so I ignored her. .. At the end of the day she was in tears because I didn't chase her. .. We never did see each other again. ... end of story

Best Answer

I'm not trying to make him so jealous.
I'm not even trying to talk to guys, I want to give myself a make over and go out more and make him a little jealous. He doesn't even let me put make up on, he doesn't let me wear short things. That's how over protective he is.

Best Answer

from everything you are saying in yiur replies, one fact seems to be clear. .. the relationship is not giving you what you want. ... If that is so it may be time to move on. ... If he is not the person you want then go out and find him. ... Being in love may be grand but if it's with the wrong person is not fun. ... despite what you may believe love does not conquer all and sometimes love alone is not enough. ..I do wish you the best but I don't think making him jealous to see if he loves you is the right approach .. Good luck :)

Best Answer

Not protective (controlling)

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

That's ok... But I do think your current guy is not the guy you really want or need

Best Answer

Why do you want to make him jealous? Don't you realize that isn't good for a relationship?

Best Answer

I understand it isn't good for a relationship, but honestly men don't like to admit their feelings. My bf is 20 all he likes to do is hang out with friends and do teenage stuff. He ain't even romantic unless he is jealous. I'm telling you that one time this guy winked at me in public and my bf saw that and got so upset.. It shows that he really loves me a lot. I wanna make him a little jealous so that I can see if he still has those same feelings for me or not. He tends to be makin me jealous all the time cuz he knows I love him.

Best Answer

Sorry to be a pain but his reation may not show love but simple possession. ... His idea of how a relationship works appears to be different to yours

Best Answer

It doesn't make the guy love you anymore when jealousy is related to ownership, like someone scratching your car.. You attempting to do this to the man and make him jealious shows you are nothing more then an attention hound out on a hunt for attention.

If you really want to know if he loves you is see how he acts around his friends when your with him.. If he pays them more attention then you, you are yesterdays news.

Best Answer

Was his response a show of his love or possessiveness? I'm sorry but being jealous isn't the same as being romantic. He should place you on a pedestal and show you the love you deserve 24/7 without being pushed into it by some guy winking at you.

Best Answer