when you find the answer just let me know

Best Answer

The grocery store or the drug store. If you want a good quality man try volunteering for a church or non profit organization or cause, Hait relief Red Cross,fireman or police volunteers.

Best Answer

At a naturist club in UK as there are lots of single guys. I may not want to be nude tho.

Best Answer

U#

Best Answer

I agree hands down with dreamvoyeur. Good Luck and don't forget to share the good news when you do meet him.

Best Answer

eharmony...

Best Answer

Wal-Mart<br />
Judging from your circle, I'd say it is a good thing that you seek advice from others as your judgement is very bad. But, I don't seen anyone not located in your area being of any specific help.<br />
I've got a friend that's married to a girl he met via eHarmony. I believe that site is somewhat less creepy than the others.

Best Answer

bars, lol

Best Answer

I am a big fan or online dating! POF is good but BE CAREFUL. Its free so lots of creeps but there are some gems so go slowly and don't feel required to respond. BE VERY PICKY! I also had good success with Match. Also try meetup.com. Choose some interests and meet new people and have some new experiences. its not about dating but as you get out more and be more active and meet new people, you're bound to meet some eligible guys too! Just don't pick all the foofoo girlie meetups. haha You want to choose common interests you might share with men. Good luck!

Best Answer

I've been asking myself that question for 10 years! haha I have a girlfriend who works part-time at one of those home improvement stores like Home Depot/Lowes and she gets dates all the time!!!! You can visit the store and etc... hang out there but I think it works for her because she is there 15-20 hours a week and the sheer amount of time she spends there... she rack up dates.

Best Answer