ifilayhere ifilayhere 31-35, F 15 Answers Jan 16 in Health

Eat a lot of desserts

Best Answer

Sex...

Best Answer

Indeed, indeed...

Best Answer

Lay back on the sofa, remove your pants and panties spread your legs and prepare for the Great Canadian Stress Reducing Tongue Massage guaranteed to last a minimum of 1 hour

Best Answer

i do tai chi works for me

Best Answer

Just remember to breathe. Your child is an anti-relaxant you can't escape, so seize the quiet moments when they happen (and constantly remind yourself that they WILL happen on occasion).

And always repeat a mantra to yourself, something like "stress kills," because it does. Sometimes Spock was right, and you just have to excuse yourself from feeling, when those feelings are frustration and fear. Eventually, it all works out.

Best Answer

Spock as in Star Trek?

Best Answer

Yes, not the pontiff of baby-rearing.

Best Answer

Laugh

Best Answer

Afternoon delight! Oh yeah, a healthy sex life is a fix for a lot of life's less pleasurable obstacles .

Best Answer

Everyone's different, but I find the easy ones are better. Like a face rub, or just sitting quietly with a warm drink. Mostly because you're capable of these ones when you need them. Exercising and all that is wonderful and great, but the little things you can just do in the day. As long as you're concentrating on these little things being a reward. Keep repeating to yourself that this is your relax time, this is to help you relax.

I know this because I've had to go to relaxation therapy. I've been so stressed out I have a white streak in my hair, and ground my teeth so much I need to have them repaired. I also have a severe sleep disorder. I needed to learn how to relax.

I found candles, nice face creams, and hand creams to work best for me. I seem to respond to scents.

Coffee is the worst culprit for stressing me out. It and milk. Try limiting various food like grains and breads, see which one you don't react well to. They're called the stressor foods for a reason. They're good for when you have to fight bears, but if you find yourself tense all the time, you might need to cut them out of your diet.

Good luck.

Best Answer

I am a tense quite a bit of the time yes. I need to have eyes in the back of my head and the mess a toddler can make is unbelievable. Mess stresses the hell outta me.

Best Answer

You sound like a really attentive Mama.

Best Answer

Just having a bad day? If you are a mum you will understand

Best Answer

I'm sorry, I'm only an uncle. Keep up the good work.

Best Answer

I have given up my career for my child. Hubby is a soldier and I am basically a single mum - my choice but being a mum doesn't
Come with a rule book or instructions. My best time with her is reading her fave book at night to her and watch her fall asleep.

I'm relaxed, she's relaxed but then I need to clean ... Women don't get enough credit

Best Answer

Parents don't get enough credit, no. It must be a harrowing job.

Best Answer

******(s) relieve stress, ************ helps a lot, if you need stimulation go to www.xhamster.com

Best Answer

Thanks for that 🍝

Best Answer

Do I have to draw a picture? ;)

Best Answer

I like taking baths in the dark with candles burning and light music playing. I buy a bunch of stuff from this place called lush (if you don't have one go to lushusa.com) They sell bath bombs and bubble baths, all natural shampoo's and lotions. Let me tell you, after papering yourself with that stuff, you'll feel your absolute best. :)

Best Answer

How can I paper myself?

Best Answer

I meant pamper lol

Best Answer

Paper lol

Best Answer

Yoga and meditation or prayer can be very relaxing.

Best Answer

Doing drugs?

Best Answer

No thanks

Best Answer