Kream19 Kream19 26-30, F 16 Answers Jul 17, 2012

Wrap your arms around him and tell him. At least that's what I would like.

Best Answer

Cyber with his best friend

Best Answer

Wish my wife thought of me like this! I'm not necessarlily need this kind of reassurance, but would be nice to know she thinks this way even once in awhile.

Everyone wants to know we are wanted by someone. Go overboard with this by either telling him how big of hunk of man he is, or intitating sex with him. Making him feel you absolutely love every part of him (you know what I mean?). If it too gross for you, use something that tastes good.

Best Answer

I think just be kind to him, and care about what he does and say and he'll feel your love. You don't need to keep proving him you love him in fact the more you say that you love him the less it'll feel true.

Best Answer

Well if my GF would bother to send an e-mail or even a postcard,..with those sentiments therein,.it would be great..Apparently thats asking too much so

goodbye dramas and hello freedom !!!

Best Answer

different wayz, many many wayzzzz, you can do a tattoo the represents him

you can get another that says he is yo wabbit

and you can always flirt with someone else and make him realize he dont want you with no one else

Best Answer

I Love the Tattoo Idea because it would be my first

Best Answer

my partner has been going through a hard time atm and been taking it out on me, i said i wanted some time and that made things worse. He cant talk to me about whats going on but i want to be there for him. i want to know what i can send him in a text message while his at work today to make him know i care?

Best Answer

When my wife was my gf there was a time that I felt a little insecure for although I'm no mud duck I wasn't in her league. Guys would hit on her all the time when she would go somewhere. I had fallen in love with her and expected to get hurt. But I have a fetish and at that time I thought that I was covert with it. I would steal her worn panties to sniff and not wanting her to think I was a pervert I kept it under cover, so I thought. She made my lunch for work everyday and one day while at lunch I reached into the bag for a sandwich and at first I thought it was a napkin but no it was her panty fragrant with her intimate scent mixed with Ciara perfume. When I got home to kid her about drinking to much Chanti wine last night when she prepared my lunch I found out that I had walked into an ambush for she said this, "Donald I know that you have been stealing my panties and I'm sure that you are not wearing them so you must be sniffing them and I knew what I was doing and I did it because the way that you have been "putting" it to me I don't want you thinking about no other woman but me!" That was the day that I knew that she loved me as I did her and that she would soon be my wife. I hit the lottery when she fell for me she is a knock out still, a great wife and mother and so genuine in character when a stranger tells her how pretty she is she blushes and this woman is in love with me. Thank you Lord.

Best Answer

stop telling him your better looking than his wife

Best Answer

Just tell him. I know it seems like the obvious thing to do, but I don't mean just literally tell him. You can express through words, but also express through actions. For example, hold the sides of his face or embrace him in some way and just look into his eyes. People can connect and bond at an amazing level through the eyes. Smiling and him and telling him you love him...sort of frequently...will give reassurance, too. Everybody wants to be loved and know someone cares deeply for them. If all else fails, just think about what you'd like someone to do for you/ say to you. If he's far away, like the others, I'd say just send simple email with only a few words. You can include "I miss you" (it shows him you're thinking of him) or send a postcard...be creative.

Best Answer

Depends on the way he prefers to receive love--some people like words, others like actions, and some like gifts and such. Varies from person to person:)

Best Answer

he likes actions...

Best Answer

Well, you could turn usual things into unusual things, for example, if you normally make dinner, make him something special that he loves or might love, or change up where you have dinner, or plan a whole evening of surprises just for him--it would make him feel special:) Hmm, I dunno, if he's a daredevil, take him skydiving or maybe go to an indoor skydiving place, if he's outdoorsy, go on a kayaking trip or hike--Actions take time, so probably something where you both spend time together doing something he's interested in. :) Hope maybe this helpedd, good luck!:)

Best Answer