Thank all of you who comment on my question or care about me. Some people dont have an easy life ,they spend most of their life trying to find ways to get rid of depression or anything else. what I want to say is we need love to save our lives. Love can be simple.Maybe you will find it just like I found it when I read all the comments. Whatever life it is,right now Im sure I dont want to suicide....
pesame pesame 18-21, F 32 Answers Apr 8, 2012

as a experienced suicide veteran ill tell u this ur life trust me is like 8 times better than mine, second if u try to suicide n fail u will only get more depressed and have more reasons to suicide third the sleeping pills need to be potent or in huge numbers if they are non presc<x>ription ( n if you pulverize them to dust ur chances of dying are better) i would say cyanide would do the trick but its hard to get for a average person

Best Answer

I would like to sleep away like my mum as I think that would be a nice way to go just an overdose of drugs to get away from it all

Best Answer

Diazapam, Amitryptiline, Jack Daniels, Crack & Herion. I've got the lot for next week. So be it...i'm gone................. Bravest thing i will ever do!

Best Answer

Cowardly but...whatever

Best Answer

how can it be cowardly when he is doing something you will never have the guts to do

Best Answer

I just want to say that i am a suicide survivor and the impact of what suicide does to your family and the people that care about you, is indefinable...A suicidal person thinks that no one cares about them and im telling you that even though you may not know it or may not think anyone cares, you would be surprised the negative impact you will have on others just by your death. Obviously I am still angry over my loved ones suicide, im not trying to say that im not, im just trying to advise you that if you get to the point where you have no reason not to do it, then maybe you will hold onto these words and maybe it will save some other people the horrible pain that suicide brings for your loved ones that will have to endure it and live through it...we are young, we do not know what lies in the future, it is the job of everyone who has been given a soul and a life to endure what life lays out, but we have a secret weapon, we have the power to control our own futures and yes we can end it all if we choose too but whats the gain of that besides darkness and heartache? the very thing your trying to escape you will send on to someone else, which honestly is cruel and it was cruel of my cousin to do what he did to my family, I love him and i miss him, but the impact and the chain of events that has happened since he pulled that trigger NONE of us can or get to escape from...yes its an easy out, but its not easy at all for the survivors-please remember this :) i wish you the best and i hope that someones words on this page will strike a nerve in you to make the right choice.

Best Answer

Whats this about? You are one of the nicest people I have met. A great person. You have so much life ahead of you don't give in to the negative aspects of the things going on around you right now. Things will get better.

Best Answer

whatever you have going on it will get better, ignore these inconsiderate basterds who says your selfish i know excatly what you feel like i was extreamly close to sucided and they don't know what your going through or how you feel, but you just need to look at all the good things in your life instead of the bad and if it's so bad that you feel like this you should really tell someone like a doctor and get anti-depressiants, please just don't do something you can't take back, even if it don't seem like it you have people who care and who lives you will ruin if you do go through with it, just think about that please, if you need someone to talk to feel free to message me, i'm here and i do care

Best Answer

i am NOT an inconsiderate bastard!!!!! suicide is a very selfish act...

Best Answer

it's not depression is a illiness, the people who commit sucided is so sick with saddness and pain that sucide seems like the only option, the only reason your so ignorant and inconsiderate of this persons feelings is because you most likely never been depressed and know how it feels to not want to wake up every morning, so yes you are a inconsiderate bastard

Best Answer

thanks. I feel better now, others words or behaviours really hurt me sometimes and Im really tired of being sensitive. I know I shouldnt do something bad to myself ,well If nothing around me makes happy or at least not sad then what the point of living?

Best Answer

Suicide IS a very selfish act! Doesn't mean I'll stop, because the alternative of spending life in prison for something I didn't commit is much worse!

Best Answer

yes, but only take one otherwise it doesn't work...

Best Answer

we all feel like that at times...dont be so dam selfish and think of your family they love you and wouldnt want you to throw away your life just because your having a bad day...

Best Answer

Yea,I guess so. But they would forget me soon if I did die anyways

Best Answer

Im 19 and I am going to suicide very soon because I have no future

Best Answer

Whats the name of the tablet for sleeping pills? Is it available over the counter?

Best Answer

Well I've taken 30 sleeping pills rite now ill see if it do work well u will know if I don't come back on here take care folks

Best Answer

30 seems to be the magic number

Best Answer

Which sleeping pill will actually work??

Best Answer

pesame, I've read your question, and the story you wrote in January. As a young girl your life was<br />
filled with a lot of very serious problems; your mother's life threatening (and expensive) illness, fear, moving and living with different people, more fear, a step mother who was at the very least dysfunctional, and possibly abusive, you were betrayed, felt unsupported and probably unloved as well. <br />
I'm not surprised you feel lost and suicidal now. When a child grows up with such chaos and fear and had adults who pushed their own insecurities and dysfunction onto her, it's just beyond an 11 year olds<br />
developmental skills to cope with that....and put it into proper perspective. A child of that age would tend to shut herself off (you did speak of being "numb") because she doesn't have the knowledge or skills<br />
to deal with such complicated issues. <br />
It's not too late for you. Not at all! You're a young adult now, and that can help you look at the events<br />
of your life and see them for what they are. Right now, I suspect you're still seeing your life<br />
through the eyes of an 11 year old girl. Wow! Of course you're feeling like this!<br />
You should have someone to help you with this, maybe you would like to start looking for that person; a friend, mentor, counselor, a support group, maybe find a church.....some places pastoral counseling, peer counseling, real counselors, or other trusted members to help people.<br />
I know it probably sounds like a lot of work to find that special person to guide you through a visit to your past, but your life IS worth it! You can have the life you are supposed to have.<br />
Please don't kill yourself pesame. This can be dealt with. It's worth dealing with. And you will feel the joy of being your own person!<br />
Please contact me if you have any questions, or would like to talk.<br />
Lenarenee

Best Answer

wow I have to say you got all things right! what you wrote is just what I feel. yea I still feel Im an 11 years old kid ,Im so sensitive and I cant stand it! Ive been told many times that I do need a doctor or someone that can help me.well I just dont have time to do it right now. my graduation is in 2 months. I dont know what will happen after then. I guess all I can do is to keep going on and get over all the difficulties

Best Answer

I had a difficult childhood too, and had counseling for it. That's why I recognize what it happening to you. pesame, you do have time for this....even if all you do is Google doctors, counselors, peer support groups or something. You can decide that you'll spend 3 minutes thinking of who you'd like to help you, or what the first step will be when you feel you have the time. Right now,
your life is in your control. Do what the adults didn't, and take care of yourself.

Best Answer

Depends on your metabolism.

Best Answer

book a one way ticket to a foreign country, travel for a bit and you'll see how beautiful and the large the world is. dying is easy and not interesting.

Best Answer

What about me, I'm not even allowed to leave my state

Best Answer

well go outside and you will see how big n beautiful the place where u live is...

Best Answer

I don't know what's the best way to suicide is. Does sleeping pills work? Never tried, which I wouldn't be able to tell you. One thing though: It is your choice if you want to commit and one thing you need to think about: once it is done; you can never come back. Suicide doesn't always work. What if you become like a vegetable or anything else, what then? You'll feel worse then before and you can't do anything about it afterwards. Would you want that to happen? You are still young, you need to live and experience life. You said it is six years it is in your head, talk to someone, get help. You are put on this earth for a reason + you are worthed.

Best Answer

I dont want to be like a vegetable or anything else,I guess I just want my life end peacefully...Honestly I kind of want people around me feel guilt that they treated me bad so that I killed myself . well I hate myself more than them ,Im a loser and I ruined my life ,I was a jerk

Best Answer

I understand. You are not a loser or a jerk. Whatever it is, we all make mistakes if anything. Why give them the satisfaction? Some of them (or bullies) is what they want. You are better then them and you are entitled to your life and happiness.

Best Answer

If I become a vegetable my fiancée has orders to pull the plug, so either way ;) I'm golden

Best Answer

That IS a very stupid reason, just to make others feel guilty?

Best Answer

Bullies don't WANT kids to kill themselves. That's stupid bullshit concocted by ***** *** hippies who cry whenever someone says boo. Bullies bully someone to feel better about themselves, also false. It's so they can ignore whatever's going on in their lives

Best Answer

No they dont at first you just go into a deep sleep and then someone finds you and your at the hospital getting your stomache pumed I have never tried pills or anything else if you feel like you cannot go on I would rather you talk to someomne about it PLEASE think obout the others that you will affect in your life is it really worth upsetting your familey they will never see you again to tell you they love you and the first thing that will come to their mind is why didnt you talk to them my son was had suicidle thoughts at age 16 he even wrote me a suicide note luckey for him I got him the help he needed and hes 26 now and has never looked back I PLEAD with you plese talk to your mum at least there are people that care about you I bet all the people that read your story on here care about you and your familey love you so much I send you huggs and hope you have a good posative outcome

Best Answer

well ,I wont talk to any family.They are not like u guys who will help me and comfort me , my dad will beat me up and ask me whats wrong with me. and as for my mom ,shes very sick .... she wanted to suicide many times. I dont know what will happen next. I tried to believe god that one day everythings gonna be alright ,well apperantly its not. Im still the old me and days are being worse than ever. My depression is killing me and I just cant endure it anymore

Best Answer

Its not that easy...I'm not going to tell you the best way to achieve such an aim since i know nothing of your situation and would not encourage or assist you or anyone else over the internet.<br />
Only in an extreme circumstance would anyone be willing to assist on humanitarian grounds.<br />
Whatever the problem,.there are way better solutions around.<br />
Anyone with no other option,.would already be well aware of how to achieve the desired outcome.<br />
Its not the type of thing you want to get half wrong,.where you end up way worse than when you started and potentially unable to ever recover or finish the job.<br />
I can appreciate the sentiment,..but would not recommend sleeping pills for anything at all..Not even for sleeping. They are useless. Just read the label and there will be clues..All they do is turn people into zombies who need to hide from the sun etc etc.<br />
OK..now what was the question again ??

Best Answer

I dont know, I feel Im stupid. Its not like I want to hurt myself without caring others feelings but I just dont know how to keep going and what to do next. My life is complicated and silly and now Im so tired of it ,I did encourage myself but now no hopes exist at all. All that I need and want just fade away ,and I feel the one I rely on is a liar

Best Answer

I get the same way..2 days ago i told my friend i had such good dreams i would prefer never to wake up again..To end all this so-called reality. Like a lotta things,..its OK to feel certain ways,..but its better to just keep going regardless.
Death will come soon enough,.so theres no need to rush into it.
I force myself to keep painting pictures or make some type of hobby..I practice forgiving people who may not know any better.
I watch my favourite TV etc..I do not come here to EP much any more,.but like you say,..its a good place to find people to talk with..Your also honest about the "payback" side to suicide,..which its good you can see the angles and realise its not really the answer,..but still,.you make a good question.
Best wishes to you in your struggles,.because i really think something good will come of it..Its in you to live and learn and eventually get to a better place here on Earth.

Best Answer

Would you assist a person who faces life in prison for a crime he didn't commit? No one will defend me because of the crime they claimed I committed. And when I DO go to prison, (I've given up hope that I'll make it out) ill be killed and or raped for 40 years.
I'm 25! And I'm about to lose my life over something I didn't do. I'd rather just kill myself than live in prison. I'd rather go out with dignity and honor

Best Answer

I wouldn't try it, you will probably vomit anyway and most pills can end up leaving you with severe loss of limb and or mental function. Think of your life in a wheelchair. Why do you want to die anyway? It is much better to remove the thing in your life that makes you feel bad than remove yourself.

Best Answer

remove the thing? But I cant ,Im always lonely ,no one cares about me ,I dont belong to this world ,I cant remove anything but myself

Best Answer

Look at the comments, total strangers care, the world isn't that terrible a place its just that sometimes you need to go to another part of it to see it. Life is never going to be happyfun all the time but you Can make it better. If you are prepared to kill yourself, think of everything else you could do instead!

Best Answer

Removing the thing is like,...take another look at yourself and start to see the good side to whatever troubles you...For example,.if no-one cares about you,.then you probably can show them how its done !! Or embrace the freedom of being unwanted to pursue your own interests in your own time.
When you have nothing--you can make something.

Best Answer

u r too young to die

Best Answer

Ive been thinking of suicide for at least 6 years.so...

Best Answer

suicide is stupidity

Best Answer

guess so....

Best Answer

yes ...live up ur life to the fullest ........be with parents for time being

Best Answer