lovaticforever13 lovaticforever13 13-15, F 7 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Youth

you should tell him hey, 'his name' I really like being your friend but I was wondering if you wated to be more then friends?Its better to have said then to lose him

Best Answer

His name is Luke :) And I totally agree, because if he says he does like me, then I'll be SUPER happy!!!! He might even kiss me :)

Best Answer

yea cause I know that it hurts more to live with him not knowing more than being rejected

Best Answer

I simply said:<br />
You are an absolute joy to be with. Your adorable.You really do manage to shoo the clouds away, and bring out the sun.

Best Answer

You say "You know Im your friend but If I dont tell you this Ill regret it and it'll suck...so I think you always look great no matter what and you're just amazing. What do you think?"

Best Answer

Aww, thanks! He's my best guy friend and we're so close! I'm just afraid of rejection :(

Best Answer

Everyone is. Be more affraid of a lost chance at what is such a hard thing to find now. Praying you get each other k

Best Answer

But what if I lose our friendship, and he never talks to me again?! Oh, and also read my story if you can "My First (And Current) Crush" Thanks!

Best Answer

Then youll know that he's not really a true best friend Youre only letting him know you like him and want to be a little more close thats all its not like so much is going to change. =) I have friends that told me and Ive done the same. Its honesty and care and if you dont do it then you have to live with wondering forever what couldve happened. K i ll read it thnx

Best Answer

Ask him if he is willing to take it to the next level with you... ;) good luck.

Best Answer

I'm gonna see him tonight!

Best Answer

Good luck :)

Best Answer

Thanks! I'll tell you how it turns out!

Best Answer

somtimes it ruins a friendship

Best Answer

That's what I'm afraid of!!!!!!

Best Answer

I totally missed this opportunity.

Best Answer

Oh, sorry :(

Best Answer

Yeah... I should've just put myself out there. I was too shy...

Best Answer

I'm afraid I will be too! Well, we'l see how it turns out tonight!

Best Answer

I wish you courage and wellness..

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer