ProudScorpio46 ProudScorpio46 13-15, F 25 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Of coarse it's Scorpio. Scorpio is top notch all the way. Of coarse I'm a little biased since I'm also a Scorpio.

Best Answer

There is no best zodiac sign.

Best Answer

Very true! But I was just curious, based on zodiac signs people may favor more than others in particular.

Best Answer

Gemini because it's the sign of twins and I'm a twin

Best Answer

cancer seems to be my favorite

Best Answer

Scorpio

Best Answer

I'm Aquarius but I would say Gemini is the best sign!

Best Answer

Patches has got that right. Pisces follow you to the end of the earth but when it's time to get romantic or sexual things get hot fast

Best Answer

I don't believe that Zodiac has any bearing on anything. I am partial to Taurus though... stubborn, strong, and sexy we are!

Best Answer

Zodiac if you go indept your not just one sign..you actually have 3 main sign..and blah blah blah

Best Answer

Pisces is the best sign for you, they will be tender and loving and hot between the sheets!

Best Answer

Scorps are evil in a good way. Cappies know what's up

Best Answer

I'm not an aries, but I think aries..I guess its because most of the men I dated were and it was never a dull moment.

Best Answer

idk im a Leo but all zodiac signs are in harmony. no sign is better than the other ^^

Best Answer

Libra

Best Answer

The water bearer

Best Answer

im pisces:) so i vote for pisces

Best Answer

I'm a cancer, but I personally love sagittarius

Best Answer

There so blunt, honest, and gentle and I love that

Best Answer

Cheese

Best Answer

Some folks think Saggitarius is the best sign for some reason.......

Best Answer