sofia93 sofia93 18-21, T 9 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Health

I don't know. I wouldn't get medical advice here though. Try a transgender forum for that question maybe.

Best Answer

weeelll, most forums dont like the self-medication topics tbh. thought i'd try here. (:

Best Answer

That is because it doesn't sound like a very smart thing to do. You really should be speaking to a doctor about this.

Best Answer

well as i said in another post here, my country stinks and there is only one place here that can help you with it, by first through a gender therapist -> specialist(s) -> endrogolist. and the wait time etc is WAY to long.

Best Answer

that's because they have experience. listen to them.

Best Answer

start the process already - the wait will never be over if you never start it.

Best Answer

I am already in the process. and they have experience? No, they really dont. But take the US for instance, where you can start with hormone therapy within the range of 3-6 month's normally as i've heard. ( less if you choose the ''right docs''). My country = doctor + pschy/therapist a couple of month's then after that atleast 8-12 month's before you get your first hormone pill from the other peps.

Best Answer

im self medicating too but using caution and monitoring as well

Best Answer

Fooling around with hormones can cause cancer.....sorry. try speaking with a doctor to at least get the dosage right.

Best Answer

i know (:

Best Answer

That's total BS. Really you should at least google the subject before replying.

Best Answer

Careful, even females can feel weary of these hormones. I know of a friend that got massive headaches from the hormones and then developed breast cancer.See a doctor and ask about your options and proceed with caution, honey.

Best Answer

i know, they can even kill me, blood cloth's etc etc. imm fully aware of it. unfortunate my country stinks lol and my doctor cant help with it, only through a therapist/specialist -> another specialist(s) -> endrogolist.

Best Answer

I am sorry that this is so hard on you, honey. You are very pretty. Can't you be happy just cross dressing? You look lovely, truly. I also am concerned for your safety. I saw "boys don't cry," and it was a very sad situation. Be careful, honey. God bless you, sweetie.♥

Best Answer

thank you (: but i've already got the tentative diagnosis of transexualism, and im 100% sure i am so. Already changed my name, and going fulltime... etc. Dont worry, i know what im doing <3

Best Answer

ALright, honey. Peace and love and God's arms around you. Jesus loves you, honey. Know you are beautiful and you will be o.k. Good luck in all your endeavors.

Best Answer

<3

Best Answer

I am not a medical professional and if your going to self medicate have quarterly blood work done by a doctor who knows you are self medicating. I take estrogen, progestrone, spiro(blocks male hormone) and I going to talk to my doctor about casteration so I can stop spiro, and a monthly small dose of HGH ( human groth hormone). Doctor doctor doctor doctor montoring very vital.

Best Answer

the forums don't like self-medication topics because self-medication is bad. how many people do you need to hear it from before you understand? bad. for. you. even those who support your goals know that this is the wrong method. those with personal experience agree that this is bad. go back to the forums and TAKE advice from those with experience, instead of making up your own BS.

Best Answer

Making up your own BS? whats that supposed to mean?

Best Answer

i meant ignoring the advice of those with experience, and deciding that things like self-medication will work for you, when it's generally known that it isn't good. it is all really difficult and i'm sorry for that, but there's good info and help available. good luck!

Best Answer

Hmm cant add u?

Best Answer

hey honey, you look preety and sound resolute.. my advice is to look at transgender.org who can signpost to other info sources x

Best Answer