I don't see a problem I love interracial relationship my parents are in a interracial relationship my mother is Black and dad is white and I'm in a interracial relationship too . It's not a big deal it's just like any other relationship

Best Answer

The problem is other people....

Best Answer

I am extremely white, and my boyfriend is half white, half Filipino. My mother and her husband have made it very clear to me that his being half Filipino is a problem......I'll literally never forgive my mother's husband for calling my bf a "Filipino piece of ****" to his face on Thanksgiving right before we were all supposed to eat together....I am literally embarrassed and so very sad to have two people in my family who are so goddamned narrow-minded and rude :[

Best Answer

There must be a pure bloodline to become the master race when Nirvana comes.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Would you like to join me as a member of the master race o.o?

Best Answer

there is no problem.....imo . the only issue I see is that most asian girls will only date asian guys

Best Answer

I see no problem with it. :) I'm *very* white (with ancestors in Northern Europe, plus I never tan, lol) and my girlfriend is pinay, and we've been happily together now for months. We keep getting stronger. She's just absolutely priceless to me. ^_^<br />
Only racists have a problem with interracial dating. Unfortunately, according to the studies, that means about 30% of the population of America is openly racist (the % which opposes mixed race relationships), so our society has a long way to go.

Best Answer