sunshinejudi sunshinejudi 46-50, F 8 Answers Feb 3, 2012

I agree with you. I cannot stand how obsessed the british are with the weather and how much of a talking/moaning point it is. Why don't people start a conversation about something interesting or paying me a compliment !!

Best Answer

I'm convinced you've never experienced the summers we have , tell me living in a house that's over 120f inside wouldn't get to you .<br />
The temp is so hot outside you can barely breath . You just can't stay outside . This is what we are living with in my neck off the woods and some people can't afford aircon .

Best Answer

Not a big deal really,but we all tend to like to be comfortable. If I'm hot I like to sit in front of an open window. If I'm cold I like to snuggle.

Best Answer

yea nice one

Best Answer

JUDI ! Great to have you back ! It's great to have your front too ! LOL<br />
For me the weather is normal as we in Pennsylvania USA have that type of weather every year ! That is why our roads are horrible, the freeze and thaw problems we have just tear them up !

Best Answer

What you have to know is the differance between weather and climate

Best Answer

Amen to that!!

Best Answer

Big deal is u can die if not careful

Best Answer

not if u av got a tiny bit of common sense

Best Answer

Common sense doesn't always save if u have physical ailments or stuck in a hazardous situation in extreme weather

Best Answer