sunshinejudi sunshinejudi 46-50, F 9 Answers Feb 3, 2012

JUDI ! Great to have you back ! It's great to have your front too ! LOL<br />
For me the weather is normal as we in Pennsylvania USA have that type of weather every year ! That is why our roads are horrible, the freeze and thaw problems we have just tear them up !

Best Answer

I agree with you. I cannot stand how obsessed the british are with the weather and how much of a talking/moaning point it is. Why don't people start a conversation about something interesting or paying me a compliment !!

Best Answer

I'm convinced you've never experienced the summers we have , tell me living in a house that's over 120f inside wouldn't get to you .<br />
The temp is so hot outside you can barely breath . You just can't stay outside . This is what we are living with in my neck off the woods and some people can't afford aircon .

Best Answer

Not a big deal really,but we all tend to like to be comfortable. If I'm hot I like to sit in front of an open window. If I'm cold I like to snuggle.

Best Answer

yea nice one

Best Answer

What you have to know is the differance between weather and climate

Best Answer

Amen to that!!

Best Answer

Big deal is u can die if not careful

Best Answer

not if u av got a tiny bit of common sense

Best Answer

Common sense doesn't always save if u have physical ailments or stuck in a hazardous situation in extreme weather

Best Answer

Judi, its just part of the social construct ...

Best Answer