ppwlover ppwlover 18-21, F 10 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Hobbies

Im interested in the paranormal,and this was the most boring film Ive seen about it.

Best Answer

Yeah, they are pretty bad, they never really made sense to me.

Best Answer

The big deal is that they are all home videos. like not edited, not acted. you can look up all the indevidual clips on youtube from the people who originally posted them

Best Answer

Their movies are getting worse, not even I find them all too terrifying like everyone says they are.<br />
I like your avatar by the way :)

Best Answer

I agree to I'm not one to get really scared by horror movies but I thought this one was going to be more "creepy" than "scary" The whole movie is just trying to create supsense but it just makes the whole thing boring.
Thank you :)

Best Answer

there has not been a good suspense thriller in a long time no longer the time of hitchcock now today we rely to much on effects

Best Answer

The big deal is that the people who PAID to see it don't want to feel like total idiots-- so YOU GOTTA PAY, TOO.

Best Answer

ikr the commercial showed all the "scary" parts

Best Answer

which one did you watch? the third one was ok. i dont like the sequencing of them...it is almost too confusing to be good

Best Answer

I only watched the third one, I found it way to slow moving I guess they were trying to make it suspenseful but it would be about ten minutes of nothing and then a "scary" part would happen. The movie is way to overrated if you ask me

Best Answer

yeah, the first and second ones are like that too. Nothing happens for at least half the movies. I think people like them because it is freakky uncontrollable (unknown) stuff that could possibly happen to them too.

Best Answer