Mine is 12 when i was 18 i Was going out with with this woman that was 30 years old.
escorpion336 escorpion336 22-25, M 13 Answers Jan 10 in Dating & Relationships

22 years

Best Answer

29 years. I'm 56 now and my GF is 27. We've been together for 2 1/2 years and we couldn't be happier

Best Answer

Awesome

Best Answer

25 years

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

12 years for me too... he was older than me.

Best Answer

How old were you than?

Best Answer

17 when the relationship started.

Best Answer

I bet that was fun!! Cause i know I enjoyed it lol

Best Answer

I had an affair with a 58 year old woman when I was 40. And yes, it was really worth it. She taught me a lot, and the best thing she taught me was patience.

Best Answer

Age ain't nothing but a number.

Best Answer

i never had a relationship.... but i am very much into a man 19 years older than me.

Best Answer

don't care about the money. i make enough of my own. not looking or a guy to go nuts over me and shower me with stuff.

Best Answer

why the hell do you care? its not your business

Best Answer

12 years.

Best Answer

17 years older than I

Best Answer

My first wife was 49 and I was 20, that marriage lasted for 6 years until I was unfaithful to her with wife number 2 who was 9 years younger than me, I was 26 then and she was only 17. And no that marriage did not make it past the 7 year itch either.

Best Answer

10 seconds

Best Answer

22 years. I dated a 28 year old for over a year. The girl before her was 28 also. Most are about 12-15 years younger. I get so bored with women my own age.

Best Answer

awesome answer! younger women are way more fun :)

Best Answer

What about when you were my age? Younger chicks or older women?

Best Answer

When I was about 25-30 it seemed only girls 16 or 17 were interested in me, or women 40 or so. I even think it's been strange. I've thought about it but can't come up with a reason.

Best Answer

i am a woman... lol i was just speaking for my kind. i am not into women so i can't answer that for you

Best Answer