Question of the Day

Not dating someone who murdered his next girlfriend.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Woah! You need to share this story!

Best Answer

In college, I turned down a football player who kept asking for dates, something just creeped me out. I was relieved when he started dating a girl from the dorm next to mine. That summer he allegedly accused her of cheating and strangled her.

Best Answer

Wow! Thank God!!

Best Answer

Wow! That is one crazy dude. I'm glad you didn't get involved with him!

Best Answer

An actual bullet. Right when I kneeled down to pet my cat a bullet shot through our house and if I would had been standing, that bullet would had went through my skull. I guess there are some plans for me in this life.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

wow

Best Answer

Hey cats save our lives all the time! : P No, I'm really glad that you kneeled!

Best Answer

Folks in Afghanistan may need a litter of your cats in the field--

Best Answer

Overslept on 9-11-01

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Did you work in the Twin towers?

Best Answer

That's in bad taste

Best Answer

No, I was going to see a recruiter in the North Tower. I had a fight with my ex at 1 am, and slept right through my alarm.

Best Answer

When is the truth in bad taste?

Best Answer

911 is the most horrific attack on american soil. And you to make lite of it by saying....."you dodged a bullet" is in bad taste.

Best Answer

well they did dodge it hello........... dont matter what kind of bullet it was.................... and besides have you for gotten about pearl harbor? many a person has said over the decades they dodged the pearl harbor attack

Best Answer

Missing your death is what dodging a bullet is all about, so that is fine. Others missed a flight that day, and that is also dodging a bullet.

Best Answer

In my family, alcoholism

Best Answer

Congratulations, that's very good! I've seen family friends whose lives have been ruined by alcoholism, so well done.

Best Answer

I almost got shot in the head in my final year of high school by an airgun. There was a drive-by shooting and one of the bullets managed to break through the window where I was sitting. I ducked and it went past me, brushing past my back and hitting the other side of the room. Nowadays I am still terrified of guns and hate them with a passion.

Best Answer

I traveled through a train station 3 times in a day, due to train complications and going back and forth and such, and then about 10 minutes before I would have had to pass through again a bomb went off in the station.

Best Answer

Children!

Best Answer

my son and I took a spring break in Yosemite national park. in 1999 we dodged the bullet by timing.......... in 1999 there were 4 females murdered there, <br />
after we got home from our vacation, ... head line news was all over the place, about the murder that took place, one adult female with 3 young girls murdered......I thought omg I was just there with my son and I bet I saw the guy !! we stayed at the hotel where he worked........ I thought that could of been us ..........<br />
I do remember my son and I walking on a trail that lead to a water fall and feeling like something terrible was wrong, my stomach was churning, but I kept on walking, I didn't let my son know I had this icky feeling.... as we got closer to the water fall, I could not stand it any longer.!!! I told my son lets turn back NOW! and so we did. a alone female with kids is a target for sickos

Best Answer

When your "gut" is screaming something, it's not wrong... listen to it...! And I feel so sorry for the parents of the murderer! His brother was abducted and they made a movie about it: i Know My First Name Is Steven. Very sad family situation!

Best Answer

Missing a train that crashed because I was late. I was 21 and doing a Midland Rover, and was going to get the line between Nuneaton and Coventry in for trackage but missed the connecting train from Euston. The train I would have caught derailed and the front coach was badly damaged (I would have been in it)

Best Answer

Being broadside at 80 mph by a driver with no lights or indicators suddenly pulling out of the hardshoulder to make a u-turn. My cars passenger windows blew out so hard it sounded like rain when the shards hit windows my side. Spun 180 degrees and went backwards up the oncoming lane, with a blown out tyre. Lucky me, no traffic! My car was bent like a banana, but no no one was hurt.

Best Answer

Not Dying @ sixteen in a Car Wreck few days after my B-Day,& No I was no the Driver.

Best Answer

Not being in school when a kid tried to bomb it.

Best Answer

Yup. A student at my high school planned on bombing the school, but luckily, his mother found the bomb stuff in his room and his plans and so she called the Principal and told him about it.

Best Answer

Wow I'm glad mothers still don't give their children privacy.

Best Answer

Being married to my ex

Best Answer

I guess the pregnancy scare takes the cake.

Best Answer

Classic!

Best Answer

Death , been clinically dead three time but some bastard just kept bringing me back :)

Best Answer

I was on the back of a motorbike, van pulled out of a side road and we hit it full on. I was flirted over the van and found out what it felt like to fly. I don't know how many yards it was but I landed 2 streets down and skidded along the road. Apart from embarressing myself by crying and asking for my mum all the injuries I sustained was a knocked elbow. Was wearing helmet, leather jacket, jeans and boots thank god.

Best Answer

Hard to say . I got into situations where I was scared at the time but didn't think it was a big deal until I thought about it years late and I realized how bad it could have gone.. Mostly during my drug using days.<br />
Sitting in a car with two other crack addicts I barely knew and one of them was mad at me for some reason and picked up a knife off the floor and stared talking to himself about me , how I disrespected him, how I cheated him ( I didn't do those things ) . He started getting really worked up and we were on a deserted streets with no one around sitting two feet from each other. The only thing that saved me was a cop car drove by and stopped and he cop walked over to see what we were doing.or the time someone from behind me broke a wine bottle over my head and robbed me of $60.00 . My dealer happened to walk by saw what was happening and kind of led me away. He knew the guys and told me they usually stab people that were in my position.

Best Answer

As a student pilot, solo in an ultralight (mid 80's). Tried something I hadn't been trained for and wound up vertical with sky beneath my feet at a height of only 300'. Thinking the ultralight knew more about flying than me, I eased the engine back to idle and let go of the controls. After what seemed an eternity hanging there, the plane righted itself, when it should have hit the ground upside down.

Best Answer

Remarkable! To me thats an extreme example of letting go and having faith. lol hardly something to expect in flight training, but so glad it worked out. Thank you for sharing.

Best Answer

my feance told me one night when i was bugging her "would you please just leave me alone" so i did she lives in northern cal. i live in tenn

Best Answer

Too many to mention. I've been fortunate.

Best Answer