Blogger422 Blogger422 36-40, F 22 Answers Aug 5, 2012 in Health

One minute you have a happy life and the next minute your world has been shattered

Best Answer

dont trust others

Best Answer

So true.

Best Answer

That love has a magic of it's own, and it's more powerful than anything else.

Best Answer

Love is magic. Unfortunately I've never experienced it through another human--only through God.

Best Answer

It doesn't matter how you experience it. Love is.

Best Answer

I have love for no one specific. I love life and I love my fellow human beings.

Best Answer

I don't believe there's anyone on Earth who loves their fellow human beings. What have you done to show love to strangers and other humans? Humans are selfish, jealous, judgmental, instinctively hateful and harsh to their fellow human beings. Lying and saying you have love for your fellow human beings (a feat that only Jesus Christ could do) is not going to get you into heaven.

Best Answer

I'm an Atheist, I care for heaven not. We are not selfish creatures. If so, we never would have survived as a species for as long as we have.
The world we perceive is a reflection of ourselves. You choose to make your world as you experience it. I know, I've done it for many years. After I finally realized that it is okay to not be afraid and to love, I'm a lot unhappier.
I don't believe in good or evil, right or wrong. Those are artificial constructs created by the hands of man. When you realize that, maybe, you'll realize that you are seeing only what you want to see.

Best Answer

Someday, you'll learn to forgive yourself.

Best Answer

I cannot edit my typo. I intended to say: "I know, I've done it for many yearsl. After I finally realized that it is okay to not be afraid and to live, I've been happier"

Best Answer

I reread your statement. You definitely have a lot of hate in your heart. Calling me a liar when you do not know me, or know who I am, what I have seen or what I have been through. I pity you. I am sad for you.
I don't know what you've experienced, it must have been traumatic to be so full of hate and negativity.You project your insecurities onto the world, it affects your relationships and it comes back to you. Until you learn to love yourself and stop fearing things, no one is ever going to truly love you.
I do love you. I am taking the time with the belief that in your own time, and in your own way, you will find what you need to move forward with your life.

Best Answer

1. Trust no one

2. Life never stays the same

Best Answer

never get drunk with 2 thiefs who spike up your drink and look good as *** lol

Best Answer

LOL...

Best Answer

I've gotta lot to learn ...

Best Answer

How honest of you to admit that. The reality is humans don't know one millionth of 1 percent about any thing.

Best Answer

I didn't know that! Like I said ... I've gotta lot to learn ;)

Best Answer

if you want something done proper and right, do it yourself..

Best Answer

What are we playing for NSW

Best Answer

may as well. not watching next yr gus gould is coathing. i can not stand his one iota

Best Answer

That's my motto too and I usually end up doing everything myself.

Best Answer

Don't wait 14 years after High School to go to College.

Best Answer

That's true. It's so much harder to learn and memorize things as an adult. Also, it's harder to learn because of all the pain you've accumulated in life. I would also add, don't wait until you're 35 and over to have a child.

Best Answer

That God is God,

and i am not.

That i can orchestrated

only single day.....

That everyone makes mistakes

and everyone needs to be forgiven

for somethimg they've done in life.

Best Answer

The people you think you can trust the most usually are the people who eat you alive!!

Best Answer

Don't expect and you won't be disappointed...

Best Answer

When it comes to condoms put two on!

Best Answer

Everyday, we learn new things, I am still looking foward learning other stuff.

Best Answer

things can get lost in your ***, so make sure w.e you use has a big base.

Best Answer

I've learnt that people disappoint you and that it's up yourself to determine your own happiness.

Best Answer

beware arrogant and pushy people with the value your life.

Best Answer