I've never lied to get into bed with a man....men are always willing! However, men are quick to throw that love word around in an effort to get some action!

Best Answer

Uhhh.....don't usually have to lie to get a guy in bed

Best Answer

Yeah , I guess these are obvious answers .

Best Answer

Now that I think about it.. I think I wasn't really sure about the " I love you " bit.. does that count?

Best Answer

I'm not that desperate..

Best Answer

I hate questions like this. They make me hate myself even more for thinking that honesty was a factor that I was a virgin until 29.

Best Answer

Virginity is not a dignity...
most of the times it is, just a lack of opportunity

Best Answer

I think that is beautiful. I wish i had waited that long or even longer.

Best Answer

I would never lie to get someone in bed. I don't even want to be in bed with myself.. >:(

Best Answer

Not sharing my secrets

Best Answer

I told the truth that I want them to walk with me, but today perhaps is the time when I myself is not being able to keep pace with him

Best Answer

You look really tired lets go to bed and I will cuddle you.

Best Answer

I've never had to lie to them...not even about my age. Go figure. ;)

Best Answer

,,,, baby,,, we'll just sleep,,,,,, has always worked too,,,, woooo hoooo

Best Answer

I admit lying to get one out of bed.... gentlemen, do not demand to be told you are good when you can easily see you are not getting the desired reaction ... just try harder! :D

Best Answer

hahaha nice

Best Answer

I have also lied to get one out of bed. But we never quite made it there. Invited him over for drinks one night, and he called his friends to tell him "his new address!" Nope. Moving along...

Best Answer

going to registrar tomarrow morning

Best Answer

I don't lie! <br />
I just say "come to bed and let me put your fire out with my leather knickers"<br />
Works every time.

Best Answer

Well actually I'm quite good in bed.

Best Answer

Yeah I got a job

Best Answer