Questionator Questionator 26-30 559 Answers Mar 20 in Community

Question of the Day

That because I have little, that I'm not happy. Every morning I awake to birds singing, and I know its another day worth living.<br />
All I need is the beauty that surrounds me.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Absolutely, I love what you just said here.

Best Answer

Aww...

Best Answer

wonder if the homeless feel the same way. For some reason I doubt it. They live miserable lives and I have a deep empathy for them. I make consistent contributions to shelters and etc. It is not a lot, but at least I am comforted in knowing I just might have helped someone else. This I believe is the single most important thing any human being can do is help someone else in need.

Best Answer

You sound like a delight to be around.

Best Answer

it kind of seems you help the homeless more for the reason that it makes you feel better about yourself. i am in no way saying that helping isn;t a good thing. but there are homeless people who are able to appreciate what they do do have, instead of dwelling always on what they lack.

Best Answer

Same here but I wake up to gunfire most days lol

Best Answer

Can I ask, who's paying your rent?

Best Answer

People think that I'm too quiet. I'm just listening to others and not talking over them.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Same here. :)

Sometimes I just listen to them and... people actually thinks I don't know a lot since I'm so quiet. It's fun to observe them and be mysterious. I know a lot more than them, and I know what they are like deep down inside. I know the masks they wear. I know their fears and insecurities. I know how they could so easily solve their problems, I see their egos in the play. Hm, why break the silence then?

Best Answer

In my opinion, if you really can help, you should..makes for a better human being = possibly a better world for all? Ego (s).

Best Answer

I wish I could help. I have my own problems that takes a lifetime to clear. Even if I want to help, most people certainly aren't ready to be helped. So I help myself. My ego loves to play trick on me. I'm trying to be allies with it and establish a constructive pattern. I think Gandhi said it very well 'be the change you want to see in the world.'

Best Answer

Gandhi said it perfectly. : )

Best Answer

Exactly! The masks people pull over their faces to "mask" who they really are or how they really feel inside....it's sad to see how they try to pull the wool over your eyes.

Best Answer

I think Abe Lincoln said . It's better to be silent and thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all dought

Best Answer

The extroverts are always annoying when they do those kind of remarks with quiet and etc .

Best Answer

yes i love just having my own internal dialogue i'm very perceptive and i also feel like i have a good sense of myself as well as others and the facades they put up to impress others and to try and fit in.

Best Answer

Well said

Best Answer

Sometimes people think I'm cold because I'm a bit reserved at first. It's shyness.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I am the same way!

Best Answer

same here!

Best Answer

Same! haha like I'm just socially awkward that way! :))

Best Answer

Everyone seems to have the misconception that just because I am an ice queen, I'm a bitter hateful girl who is too conservative and I should be a nun or something, when in reality I'm about as heathen as anyone. I'm just icy because I'm sadistic and like ******* with other people's heads.

Best Answer

As disturbing as that is, it DOES make sense.

Best Answer

People also seem to think that because I am asexual, I'm sexually frustrated and I need a guy who "unlock" me by making love to me. That's another misconception. I'm just too ******* cool for that stuff. In comparison to me, nothing is sexy ;D Ok now I'm just being cocky ^.^

Best Answer

I know you at least by our communication. you are not what you said "sadistic something"

Best Answer

I am certainly sadistic. Do not doubt that.

Best Answer

Cute BlueMetalChick. **** with my mind. I could use a good one.

Best Answer

BlueMetalChick: I am confused now. Maybe you are ******* with everyone's mind, but would you clarify "asexual". My understanding is that you have no identifying characteristics that can differentiate you from male or female.

Best Answer

I heard you are a guy.

Best Answer

Personanongrata1, what I mean is, that I have no sexual identity. I'm most certainly a girl, and I'm no masculine she-hulk with armpit hair thick enough to make a Russian coat, but I have no sex drive. I am devoid of libido and have no interest in sex and I am attracted to neither men nor women.

Best Answer

Out of curiosity (I'm not trying to be vulgar) do you ********** ?

Best Answer

No, I do not.

Best Answer

Zoe don't make me tell her something you don't want me to.

Best Answer

SHUT UP.

Best Answer

People think im confident..when im really deeply insecure. I just dont talk about it.

Best Answer

I'm the other way around. People think I'm insecure cos I like to voice my thoughts but really I do it just cos I'm confident enough to think my opinion is worth hearing.

Best Answer

I understand this.

Best Answer

People tend to take my quietness as that I do not care, which is far from true im quiet so that i can listen and understand them better.

Best Answer

exactly!

Best Answer

It's hard to listen when everybody is talking....

Best Answer

That because I don't talk a lot I'm snobby...I'm just really freakin' shy.

Best Answer

that I'm stuck up...because I'm a quiet, shy person.

Best Answer

Most of us introverts will suffer from these stereotypes :(

Best Answer

they think im quiet because i hate them.

Best Answer

That because I'm very quiet, I'm anti-social or stuck-up.<br />
I'm just really shy. D:

Best Answer

that i am boring. which is adorable. i love the look of surprise on their faces when i say or do something out of line with what was expected.

Best Answer

I wish people would stop treating me like I'm stupid.

Best Answer

What is it that you do which makes people feel or believe you are stupid? Personally, if you were stupid you would not be here making exchanges.

Best Answer

That I want to have sex with them.

Best Answer

Sometimes, people tend to think that I hate or don't care for others because of how cold I come across. It's all due to my introverted nature, and I actually look forward to being in close relationships.

Best Answer

People think I am stuck up because i don't talk alot. I do fine at work as I have to deal with people on a regular basis. But when I get off work, I don't really have the desire to talk with people as much...

Best Answer

Ha, ha....I'm just the opposite. I don't really socialize at work, however, very different at home.

Best Answer

I would agree with you here kool breezz8. Work just might not be the place you want to open up, it could get you released from employment and then where would you be. I say this because I know someone personally who ran their mouth at work too much and they were let go, and possibly for good reason?

Best Answer

That I am aloof and snobby. In reality, I am just shy and an introvert and I don't like frivolous conversation. I don't have the urge to start conversation.

Best Answer

That I will keep my mouth shut and let them walk all over me. When reality is I'm brutally honest and take crap from no one.

Best Answer

Ah! Da Vincie's Deamon.

Best Answer

I have Epilesy and hearing impairment,<br />
some people think because of that I must be dumb <br />
and can not do any thing.<br />
just because I have Epilesy does not mean I can no think and do things. just because of my hearing impairment does not mean I am dumb.

Best Answer

People think I ignore people because I am arrogant. On the contrary, I shy away from people because I am afraid of them. This is going to be a big problem now...

Best Answer

You're not alone.

Best Answer

People think I am mean because I am direct and they think I am weird because they do not try to understand me.

Best Answer

When a person asks for the truth I will give it to them. Nothing more, nothing less. What is wrong with that?

Best Answer

I agree, I'd rather be honest, even if it means hurting someones feelings, rather than give them some false sense of security by lying to them. If ya don't want to hear the truth, then don't ask for it.

Best Answer

Nothing, but what is the truth. it just your opinion or are there substantiating facts that can verify your statements.

Best Answer

Tis far better to say nothing and thought a fool rather than speaking and removing all doubt!

Best Answer

Are you being honest airisfleeting or are you just an ******* in denial?

Best Answer