Questionator Questionator 26-30 292 Answers Mar 12 in Community

Question of the Day

EP Tokens

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Your post was an Inspiration , I figure now , Why buy EP Tokens when we all earn them for Free .

Best Answer

It takes for friggin' EVER to earn enough to do anything with. Like, I've answered so many questions and written enough stories but only every once in a while do I see 2 tokens added to my account. But there's NEVER any explanation WHY. If I knew how I actually earned them, I might participate more in that activity!!

Best Answer

RobertaS this EP Link shows how your points are earned for participation in the community http://www.experienceproject.com/points.php / Based on my observations , On the average of 300 - 340 earned points your points are auto exchanged for 2 EP Tokens ( A lot of work for very little return isn't it ) Plus the earned Tokens get spent faster than they can be earned thus forcing the incentive to just buy them at this link http://www.experienceproject.com/member_credit.php , The largest number of Tokens that can be purchased is 200 tokens for $40.00 Dollars , Now this price might seem great but in the long run it's not because even though we have free stuff like the gifts and gestures every thing else cost a small fortune to spend the tokens on / 10 tokens to add to the limit of a photo album , 6 tokens to add a picture to a PM message , 10 tokens for high heel shoes gift plus 6 gestures that cost 20 tokens each at the bottom of the list / Buy EP Tokens ? , I think not .

Best Answer

Thank you for looking that up and taking the time to type it all out for me Paschar. Very much appreciated by me, and probably others as well who are looking in on this posting :-))

Yes...it's always that way when someone accumulates tokens or points. It always costs a LOT more when spending them compared to your earning power. The exchange rate is always tipped in favour of whoever is offering the points program.

I, too, feel that the cost of 6 tokens for each photo uploaded in a PM message is outrageous! I mean...how much bandwidth are we actually using to include such a small low resolution photo! Really! I know, of course, that's not what we're actually paying for. But still...that's entirely ridiculous and a blatant rip off. Perhaps it's a punitive price developed to dissuade potential pervs from abusing the privilege of exchanging tasteful photos. The high price paid for ****...lol. I think, perhaps, this is closer to the truth of the matter, but I have digressed...alas.

Best Answer

Dissuade potential pervs from abusing the privilege ? , In the minds of the demented it has been my experience that they will post their pics no matter what the cost , Such a waist when there deleted by the receiver .

Best Answer

It's a bit like a flasher showing his bits to the unsuspecting. They get more thrill from doing it than we get horror or disgust. Ya...the behaviour makes not logical sense whatsoever...but whoever said that sexual perv operate on a logic system to begin with?

"Such a waste when they're deleted by the receiver" and BLOCKED in perpetuity! LOL

Best Answer

BLOCKED in perpetuity! , Love your style as in doing so it starves them for the attention they grave , They won't get their ego Cookies for sure ;-)

Best Answer

I think you can earn lots of tokens by posting naked pictures of yourself.

Just Kidding.

Best Answer

Urolagina , EP is even more Jewish than me in that regard :-)

Best Answer

Wtf is an ep token

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Yerbamate EP Tokens are used to buy virtual gifts , gestures and other listed EP Features to my above reply

Best Answer

Hahahaha! Awesome! :-))))

Best Answer

You have to join a lot of groups to get as many tokens as possible. That's why some people are in like 15,000 groups.

Best Answer

Seriously? I love the inauthentic nature of EP members. I only join groups or add experiences that I can truthfully relate to and may have something to contribute to in the way of a story on the topic.

Best Answer

Same, but it's easy to exploit things while keeping your image.
I just join a few dozen groups, then leave them so I keep the tokens.

Best Answer

You're probably one of those kids who looks up hacks on the internet so you can "beat" the game you're playing on your console or on-line.

Something that, at your young age, probably won't mean anything to you but beating the system or "winning" isn't really the name of the game. Hopefully, at some point, you'll figure out the the journey is what life is about...not so much the destination.
The destination serves little significance or value if you've learned nothing along the way. Think about it and get back to me in about 10-20 years. (if your age posted is accurate and valid)

Best Answer

I don't play video games, but I have always enjoyed winning and I always want to be in competitions of any sort. I don't see anything wrong with that, because it's what makes me work hard at whatever I do and gives me a motive, as I'm a naturally lazy person. Whatever mature values I might have later are of no concern to me at the moment. If they come to me through natural life experiences, great. If I never do get them because I never really tried, that doesn't matter either. My goal in life is to be happy, and I am quite content with the way my life is going and the path I'm on. What other people think of me doesn't matter, unless they have a lot of control over my future. Winning is just a side thing; I like competing purely for the thrill of it and I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
As for this situation, I'm not stealing anything. I'm just getting coins that they charge ridiculous amounts for. I'm already supporting the site by seeing the ads here, so I think it's fine for me to get some free coins so I can ask featured questions whenever I want.

Best Answer

An elliptical trainer. It's basically a $2400 clothes rack.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Those things are great if you use them

Best Answer

I have a portable one I got for $139. Perfect. Fits under the bed.

Best Answer

The portables are great. Unfortunately there is no resistance on them.

Best Answer

Its not a coat rack, your just lazy

Best Answer

Worst: 6 Snickers bars in a day<br />
Best: 6 Snickers bars in a day. <br />
This just got more complicated than I expected...

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Nice! Same here but with coca cola:D

Best Answer

Sounds like a good investment to me!

Best Answer

Yeah, except for the fact that yoi're buying your fat with it haha

Best Answer

I bought a bar in Japan. It never really made any money and was certainly not a wise investment decision but what the heck. I owned a bar in Japan!

Best Answer

What went wrong? Are you fluent in Japanese?

Best Answer

Nothing went wrong as such, it was just in a town where there wasn't a lot of wealth and frankly it doesn't take many drinks for the Japanese to get drunk!

Best Answer

Better than mine!

Best Answer

hire prostitutes lol

Best Answer

Watches. I buy them like some women buy shoes and purses. Dead battery. New watch time. I must have over 100 watches ranging from $20-$1000 laying around.

Best Answer

My dad is the same way with vehicles. He goes to buy new tires and comes home 3 hours later with at new vehicle. He couldn't afford the tires, they were priced too high, so just buy a new vehicle. That's his joke about it.

Best Answer

Holy Mackerel ... 100 Watches! ... This is the first time I heard about this!

Best Answer

Lol, don't let anyone near you know that. Some guy broke into my brother's apartment and stole all his watches a few years ago.

Best Answer

Getting a husband with 3 kids that resent me.

Best Answer

That is a bit of a sad story... Maybe things will eventually change they are still kids...

Best Answer

Then, perhaps also your best? If you find a way to change it around?

Best Answer

Maybe - I hope so. I am certainly working on it but I don't know if those 3 teens are ever going to come around.

Best Answer

I was a teen not long ago. I know how cruel teens can be. Please be patient. Someday they will realise they want a mom and have one. Make sure you are there when they realise this. Then you're the best mom.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Don't force it:)

Best Answer

A wife

Best Answer

Hahahaha good one mate

Best Answer

ThinkFirst , just think if there was a lease option in the deal :-)

Best Answer

"Here Mr. Dealer Guy,
*drops bag o' money*
have the $3000 early termination fee!
I got 'er parked out front with her mouth running!
...
...... Oooo! What's the monthly on THAT lil' lady right over there!?

Best Answer

I agree, except mine was a husband, LOL

Best Answer

Stylish clothes, I buy them but hardly wear them.I end up wearing the casual ones instead cause they are more comfortable.

Best Answer

U should go out to nice places with these stylish clothes, feel good about urself :)

Best Answer

Better yet, wear nothing at all. For more ideas just text me ;-)

Best Answer

Omg, this. I have so many nice, expensive clothes, but all I want to wear are t-shirts, sweatshirts and pullovers.

Best Answer

Buying 1,000 shares of some obscure computer stock 33 years ago just because I liked the apple with a bite out of it logo.

Best Answer

You do know I'm kidding right?

Best Answer

sadly yes.
I figured if that were true
your *** would be in Monte Carlo or Vegas
trying to blow more than you earn in interest every day!

Best Answer

Tattoos. The insanity never stops.

Best Answer

Yup!
Try returning one!

Best Answer

A $250.00 Leather Coat and three days later work gave me one for free ... and its a better coat!

Best Answer

Wow

Best Answer

A weight bench and weights. I look at them often.

Best Answer

LMAO!

Best Answer

food. I'm not a big purchase buyer because it sits there looming over you, reminding you how much money you spent. But I drop upwards of $50-100 on food (junk/fast/restaurant) a week without even noticing

Best Answer

Why don't u start cooking? Saves a lot of money... But my advice is life is short... U should be indulging in nice things everyonce in a while.. What do you think?

Best Answer

Yes!! And food you prepare is much more likely to be nutritious and delicious! Seriously watch the health documentaries about food quality...

Best Answer

Steam...it gets me every time. I'm sitting there going over things and I turn on my computer and I boot up Steam and it hits me with a massive sale. The entire client is one giant sale and I love it but it is so hard to control the impulse to buy everything they have to offer.

Best Answer

lol I buy what is good and what interests me that's about it.

Best Answer

So true. You'll come to that site expecting to only buy one game, but end up downloading four.

Best Answer

A foreclosure to flip

Best Answer

Hey forosures are getting scarce. Probably a good move.

Best Answer

lol they are common in the south.

Best Answer

Sapphire ring, $10K. Sunk cost.

Best Answer

A Land Rover. If the Brits can ever design a decent automobile electrical system they'll have it made.

Best Answer

Ford did it for them. When ford bought Jaguar, the Lucas electrical part were the first to go, with the engine the second. Jaguar actually became a reliable car! I have oned four Jags all of the ford era.

Best Answer

College tuition.

Best Answer

A pair of 1000$ shoes that are just to high to ware comfortably.

Best Answer

I bought a royal blue silk pantsuit two sizes too small because I loved it and planned on losing weight.

Best Answer