1-Not Running away,and leaving all those who hurt me, stabbed me In the bk. <br />
2-Staying with the guy who verbally abused me for 6 months.(Still with him idk why)<br />
3-Living in regret everyday and just doing nothing to change what bothers me.

Best Answer

Not trying yo pursue my career in sports! My club even hired a private trainer for me in tabletennis and a proffessional footballclub (soccer) wanted to sign me but weren't able to at the time cuz they had to many pla<x>yers (but maybe another club had fewer pla<x>yers) :(

Best Answer

Emotionally or intellectually? I have answers for both.

Best Answer

Either, or both. Whatever you feel comfortable sharing.

Best Answer

Intellectually- I wish I hadn't let my emotions have so much control over my life within relationships (boyfriends) . Emotionally- It's something I regret that involved my brother. I should have listened to him. He tried to warn me, and I refused to listen. It was a long time ago, and it is still affecting me- the experience. My brother was hurting , physically and emotionally, yet I chose to disregard his feelings and warning.

Best Answer

And my own- I chose to disregard my feelings.

Best Answer

I have none that I can think of.

Best Answer