Kaylamarie9413 Kaylamarie9413 16-17, F 7 Answers Jul 6 in Dating & Relationships

1-Not Running away,and leaving all those who hurt me, stabbed me In the bk. <br />
2-Staying with the guy who verbally abused me for 6 months.(Still with him idk why)<br />
3-Living in regret everyday and just doing nothing to change what bothers me.

Best Answer

Jim and not joining the army at 18.

Best Answer

Not trying yo pursue my career in sports! My club even hired a private trainer for me in tabletennis and a proffessional footballclub (soccer) wanted to sign me but weren't able to at the time cuz they had to many pla<x>yers (but maybe another club had fewer pla<x>yers) :(

Best Answer

Letting people close to me as it never turns out well.

Best Answer

I know the feeling!

Best Answer

Emotionally or intellectually? I have answers for both.

Best Answer

Either, or both. Whatever you feel comfortable sharing.

Best Answer

Intellectually- I wish I hadn't let my emotions have so much control over my life within relationships (boyfriends) . Emotionally- It's something I regret that involved my brother. I should have listened to him. He tried to warn me, and I refused to listen. It was a long time ago, and it is still affecting me- the experience. My brother was hurting , physically and emotionally, yet I chose to disregard his feelings and warning.

Best Answer

And my own- I chose to disregard my feelings.

Best Answer

I have none that I can think of.

Best Answer