Questionator Questionator 26-30 290 Answers Feb 24 in Community

Question of the Day

Falling in love.<br />
I thought it would never happen...but it did. And now...I think...I KNOW...Love can happen to anybody when you least expect it. ;3

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Okay. ;3 I know half the people here will disagree with me either way. x3

Best Answer

I'll back you up !
I met my Husband by accident , we've been together for 28 years . Married for 21 .

Best Answer

Thats beautiful :-)
Congrats on a strong marriage.
My parents were together for 30 and new eachother their entire lives so like 75years :-)

Best Answer

That's lovely !

Best Answer

Lol.. :D

Best Answer

Love does happen, I really hope yours lasts but dont lose yourself :)

Best Answer

Your opinion would have better if you hadn't changed it. Opening yourself to love is basically ruining your life.

Best Answer

me no tink so! :)

Best Answer

I'm really happy for you! If you allow me to give you one advice: never, really never see your relationship and your love as an everyday occurrence! Enjoy every second of it and put your soul into it! I did the mistake and i'm currently fighting for my love of my life because of my mistake >.<

Best Answer

That my father wasn't being a d!ck to me my whole life. Turns out it was me.

Best Answer

wow!

Best Answer

What pizza I want when I order it. I'll call and order pepperoni, but soon after the call realize I wanted sausage...<br />
My changing opinion had resulted in heartbreak after heartbreak..

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

That's nature's cruel way of reminding me that I done f**ked up and ordered the wrong pizza
....again

Best Answer

Just order half pep and half sausage and you should be fine

Best Answer

But ya see I thought I wanted all pepperoni....
If only I knew

Best Answer

Well pizza's pretty cheap these days so just get one of each. 2's always been better than one.

Best Answer

I realize now more than ever than I am responsible for the choices I make. I no longer blame the game because I am the one playing it.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Wow

Best Answer

Right! I'm getting wiser too. Clearing cobwebs.

Best Answer

Religion, I used to completely belive in god, but now I am just not sure...

Best Answer

Congratulations on thinking outside of the box. If you haven't already, I suggest you look up a gentleman named Carl Sagan. Peace

Best Answer

For me it was Richard Dawkins.

Best Answer

You dont need religion to believe in god.. religions are crazy. God is within you, basically the good in you.

Best Answer

You can read Einstein, I think he is one of those people who believed in science and God.

Best Answer

I'd like to see the proof, please. I've always read that he believe in a pantheistic form of "God" as opposed to the Judeo-Christian "God". I've seen abridged pieces of one of his final letters recently, but with what I've perceived as the recent and ever increasing militarism of the Atheist community, I'm skeptical, but open.

Best Answer

Albert Einstein considered God to be essentially the sum total of the physical laws which describe the universe. There is no evidence of patriarchs controlling human destiny from some hidden celestial vantage point, but it would be madness to deny the existence of physical laws. I am not an athiest, I am open minded, I have nothing against religious people. I pray and I try to be a good human being, when I do something wrong I dont need to reach out to a particular deity, my conscience is enough to make me feel repentance. I just learn from my mistakes. I just dont think everything is a sin. Being a woman is a sin, eating an apple is a sin, divorce is a sin, homosexuality is a sin, drinking is a sin, eating too much is a sin, feeling envy is a sin, having sex is a sin! We are humans and we make mistakes.

Best Answer

Since everything is a sin, may as well go big or go home, right?

Best Answer

That's my philosophy.. its impossible to be perfect and be accountable for everything, I would rather live a little.

Best Answer

Can you please specify exactly what you want to prove as incorrect ? 1. 'God is within you, the good in you' - incorrect? 2. Einstein and the fact that he believed that faith in God and science can coexist-this is incorrect?

Best Answer

You don't have to join a fan club to love the music

Best Answer

Have you considered that people can just have good in them, without it being the result of an invisible man?

Best Answer

Glad someone agrees! I consider myself a person of faith rather than a religious person. Ignore the people who find it necessary to bash you for your opinion. To each their own!

Best Answer

St. Augustine of Hippo and Aleister Crowley might be worth checking out if you're looking for some "religious" inspiration.

Best Answer

Agree 100% I want some sort of proof in order to believe.

Best Answer

Me too, and I have been through a lot a have a stalker dad

Best Answer

Agree in part. Over my life I have concluded there is probably a God. But organized religion is the most evil force mankind ever created. Even Bin Laden wanted to take us all down in the name of God.

Best Answer

I totally agree. I've recently gone back to school and have to take a ton if science courses. It really makes you question the whole creation process and life on earth.

Best Answer

Suicide. Once inspired fear in me, now it's a god-send of an eject button.

Best Answer

only cowards commit suicide...

Best Answer

Sometimes some people go through extreme emotional pain. Life breaks them, friends, lovers betray them and hurt them. Not everyone can take so much pain. I am saying this from personal experience. Pain is personal, only the person who goes through it can understand. It's best not to judge them especially now that they are dead. People probably never understood them, showed them compassion. They were probably so alone that they couldn't take it anymore. So, show them a little compassion now that they are dead. Let them rest in peace. It's best to die than to live on like a zombie.

Best Answer

I think that's a very good answer. I tried to commit suicide in 2012. I am lucky to be alive. The way you explained it sounds very familiar.

Best Answer

I hope that you are doing well now.. going through something lije that is horrifying. I have never tried and will never try to commit suicide because its not that easy, it can go very wrong and I am not that hopeless yet and I dont have tge courage to kill myself. I find it very irritating when people say suicide is selfish and cowardly. Really?! You never cared about the person when he ws alive, dont know wht drove him to it but you find it easy to pass judgements??

Best Answer

Lonewolff666, I agree with you. I'm also happy to hear you have never attempted suicide. When I attempted suicide I ended up on life support. I had swallowed 147 sleeping pills. I was found many hours later...unable to communicate and unable to stand up. I'm glad I was found. I did some temporary damage that was correctable through medical treatment. I had temporary amnesia. Slowly I got my life back. The depression is still overwhelming. I'm starting a new medication soon.

Best Answer

i didnt want excrutating pain when i die, just b\c i screwed up and went to the cops,of course they come up w\ the most convient charge for them to come up w\- s3xu@ll prede+or of a minor, & say i said that, when i didnt, so then every1 n my whole family wanted to k¡ll me.

Best Answer

& i love being alone

Best Answer

nope some people dont want to die when they kill themselves,they might just want to feel

Best Answer

You should see a counsellor or a therapist. Wanting to 'feel' death is not normal.

Best Answer

It isn't so much that they are cowards. I think selfish is a better description. To be so absorbed in one's own problems that you fail to see the consequences of your actions is the height of selfishness.

I have a friend that committed suicide. He had two small girls that will grow up without their father... Parents that outlived their son, and friends that were left feeling as if it was somehow their fault. It took me years to forgive him. I still get mad when I think about it. How can someone be so self absorbed that they fail to see the connections they have to the rest of the world and how much it hurts those who are left when they are shattered?

Best Answer

If you're alone you can be selfish to no one. Cause there's only you.

Best Answer

You are never alone. That is one if the undeniable truths in this world. By birth or fate, you are attached to a family or something resembling one. By the simple actions required to live on a daily basis, you are connected with the people you come in contact with. Even if you are too short-sighted to see it, you are connected.
I have dealt with depression. I have locked locked myself in the house, stayed on the couch for days, and contemplated how little I was. How overwhelming this life is. I didn't realize the connections until I saw an entire town torn to pieces by someone who felt the same way and followed through with it. It was in that pain that I vowed to get over myself and focus in others instead. I found that there are people out there who smile on a daily basis and face much greater mountains than me. Perspective. It saves you.

Best Answer

Well I don't value strangers that much, sadly.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Most don't care about me, rightfully so. So I don't waste time pretending to care about them.

Best Answer

What do you care about?

Best Answer

Myself. My future.

Best Answer

Have you ever heard the expression "no man is an island"?
If you build your life around yourself alone, the walls will come crashing down quickly when you have a problem.

Best Answer

Trust me, it's not my choice. As soon as I see someone I'd like to get to know then I'll try.

Best Answer

If you want to forget about your own problems and experience something worth living for, try thinking externally instead of internally. I am by no means an expert, just someone who has been there and found a way out:)

Best Answer

Sometimes the people who deserve our care the least are the ones who need it the most.

Best Answer

Lol are you saying I don't deserve it?

Best Answer

Lol... That sounded bad. It was more of a reply to your "people don't care about me so I don't care about them" comment. ;)

Best Answer

Ah. Thanks for the advice. (^_^)

Best Answer

There is too much beauty in this world (and much of it is found in people) to waste our time wallowing in the sorrow that is no doubt there as well. Life is a series of choices, and those choices define our path. We will all experience sorrow and pain, but it is what we decide to do with those experiences that matters. We get one chance. One life. There is so much to be done. Don't waste it.
-someone who cares

Best Answer

Skirts and dresses. When i was around 8 or so i was a bit of a tomboy and hated them XD now i absolutely love them! :)

Best Answer

Infidelity. Years ago, a woman picked me up on the rebound after a horrible breakup, she was seeing me behind her boyfriends's back. At the time I decided her ethics were her business.<br />
She left him for me, we eventually had a child together and married. Now years later, she has me living in exile on the couch, is emotionally abusive and ignores me with respect to intimacy.<br />
The memory of our beginnings haunts me - I lay here on the couch, knowing that this is what the last guy felt like. I don't think she's actually cheating on me, but I know damned well she WOULD.<br />
My new opinion: Infidelity is a game that has no winner.

Best Answer

You need to start making some changes before changes start making themselves.

Best Answer

Hopefully she isn't cheating, but she's already shown you she has the potential to do so...also work on rebuilding the intimacy...

Best Answer

Selfless love - there's no such thing. If there is, I haven't found it yet.

Best Answer

Rarely is anyone 100% with themselves. That's part of being human.

Best Answer

Love? That too selfless? Weren't we all naive to believe that. I blame movies and those few exceptional people who set these high standards.

Best Answer

Illegal immigration. When I was younger I didn't care and thought "come one, come all!". Now that I am older, I see the adverse affects and am against it.

Best Answer

Pot

Best Answer

Religion. I used to think it was a pretty bad thing. Now I think it's a horrendously bad thing.

Best Answer

Religion.<br />
I turned from a religious Muslim to an agnostic.<br />
True story.

Best Answer

That musicians have a brain.

Best Answer

That men dont gossip.

Best Answer

they just lie, lie, lie

Best Answer

Women lie, men lie, women lie, men lie..,

Best Answer

Lol.. yes everybody lies.

Best Answer

True, but women tell the biggest lies

Best Answer

That love doesnt exists...i used to believe that it exists but people just use each other until they find someone else..its a game of use and throw.

Best Answer

Yes. Human beings treat each other like garbage. The sooner you realize this the happier you would be in life.

Best Answer

So kill yourself for god is what your implying? No thanks. I'm happy being a infidel and blasphimer. Helenic in case you were wondering.

Best Answer

Ah. That's sounds more appealing but ill pass.

Best Answer

Your idea of God sounds like a slave owner.

Best Answer

The joy of nothingness

Best Answer

Aging. The waters look a lot more turbulent when you're in that boat.

Best Answer

abortion

Best Answer

the fact that it does go both ways indicates a spectrum of thought on the topic in society. What's deeper is why we recognize it at all.

Best Answer

Like how it's legal to kill someone inside the uterus, but once they come out it's illegal. smh

Best Answer

It's not okay to kill any innocent person, and that includes babies, if people can't handle the outcome of sex THEY SHOULDN'T BE HAVING SEX!!!

Best Answer

I agree!

Best Answer

I think you have seen too many wars...

Best Answer

A fetus is a human being thats still growing. The only difference between a dead fetus and a casualty of war is that the fetus never had the chance to experience life outside of the womb.

Best Answer

There doing us a favor by getting that abortion.

Best Answer

Unlike your parents, right?

Best Answer

My parents failed to prevent the population and so did yours. Only thing I can do now is live and you too. I'm glad you agree with me.

Best Answer

Well said and paper tiger I remember that from critical thinking class.

Best Answer

So because a fetus is unaware its mother plans to kill them prior to their birth, its okay to kill them? What about newborns? They don't have the capacity or the awareness to understand or feel fear and death either.

Best Answer

I just think that people should be more responsible for their actions in the bedroom. Instead of opting to kill unwanted babies, stop having reckless sex. At a minimum, men and women who don't plan to have kids should be using 2 forms of birth control. With all the available non baby killing methods, abortion should be the very last one. And only in verified rape cases or life and death situations.

Best Answer

Unlike you, I've experienced pregnancy and love my children and I can tell you that you are dead wrong that in the uterus they don't experience feelings, when the sound of my husbands or my voice will wake the baby and cause her to wiggle around, or the sound of certain songs, while other things they wouldn't respond to at all, clearly you've missed that joy.

Best Answer

Just like its legal to kill someone on your own home in some states..

Best Answer

Marriage

Best Answer

My kind of girl! Wanna get married? lol!

Best Answer

lol already did : )

Best Answer