VaiinChick VaiinChick 18-21, F 36 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Community

pod - hold it up side down and try and tell me that word is not clever!

Best Answer

sanctimonious basically means holier than thou, or you think you are better than everyone else.

Best Answer

Awkward, because it looks like it's meaning.

Best Answer

de-reconstructionism. Don't ask, because I don't know what it is. I heard it on the radio one day, during a philosophical debate. The discussion sounded good, but would have left me sitting in the corner had I been asked to provide meaningful contributions to it.

Best Answer

Actually, I would know what it means. All you need to do is break the word down and think of a suitable possibility of what that word might mean.

Best Answer

it is actually a sentence not a word! "I witness that there is no God but Allah, and Mohammad is His messenger and prophet!

Best Answer

I suppose...

Best Answer

As words don't have there own intelligence I don't see how a word can be clever. Except clever of course, that's clever!

Best Answer

pardon me i am stupid

Best Answer

There are so many cool words. We hardly use any of them. You think of something, there is a word for it, if you used it, people would be, like, WTFDYJS?, and you couldn't remember and have to look it up again. Interesting how there are so many clever words in English, but less seems best.

Best Answer

Smart

Best Answer

psychosis

Best Answer

dexterous

Best Answer

Now, thats a word I don't know.

Best Answer

Demonstrating neat skill, esp. with the hands or mentally adroit; clever.

Best Answer

Peace!

Best Answer

Nictate

Best Answer

f-cking

Best Answer

shrewd

Best Answer

Levity<br />
Conducive

Best Answer

CONDUSIVE

Best Answer

Supercalifragilisticexpialadocious. I am a server and sometimes on a giddy day I will tell my customers to "have a supercalifragilisticexpialadocious day!" with a big smile on my face, lol.

Best Answer

Maybe.

Best Answer