I think that money isn't indeed necessary for a happy life. But, only if the person has the right mind. A humble person can survive with barely enough, without having to depend on materialistic posessions to be happy. But, since nobody is perfect, we all need some level of currency or posessions to satisfy our needs.
ImmaSlender ImmaSlender 18-21, M 12 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Hobbies

Statistically. Once one has money to cover basic things like food, shelter, education, ect. .....money has very little effect on happiness.

Best Answer

The saying goes that money cannot buy you happiness but it is much more comfortable in a Mercedes during a rain storm than on a bicycle.

Best Answer

I think a lot of people think that if you have money you will be happy. Yes, money alleviates a lot of burdens in life but in the end it doesn't bring you true happiness if you as a person are intentionally cruel and bitter. I've known very kind generous people who have money and are happy. They are thankful for what they have and don't hesitate to help those in need. I also know people who have money and are mean,stingy,and critical of others. They have enough but it seems like they need more. A lot of the times people dislike them because of their bitter attitude. So I think money makes no difference in your hsppiness. Your happiness depends on your personality and how kind and giving you are with those less fortunate than yourself.

Best Answer

You said it all. I have the same beliefs. I have seen people so poor, who sleep on cold floors and live on less than a dollar a day even clean drinking water is a luxury that they cant afford. Still they are the happiest people you will ever meet. They never complain, they never go to a shrink, they never think the world owes them anything and yet you see people with so much contemplate suicide because they missed a meal. Sigh, *shakes head.

Best Answer

bullshit

Best Answer