Inspired in part by a status I saw.
RoaringFlameLostinShadow RoaringFlameLostinShadow 31-35, M 18 Answers Sep 5, 2012 in Hobbies

my last mouse didnt like lager !!!

Best Answer

During a thunderstorm, I unplugged my laptop but didn't think to unplug my ethernet cord. Nobody unplugged the household wireless router, and when the power flickered it fried the ethernet port inside my computer... The surge had to go through an outlet across the house, through the wireless router, through TWO ethernet cords connected by an adapter, and into my laptop. The router itself survived, and so did my ethernet cords & everyone else's ethernet cords. >.<

Best Answer

I punched the screen of my lap top after it crashed at lost my teams 40 page business plan. Fuc$ that piece of shi&! It deserved it

Best Answer

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Best Answer

lol wow

Best Answer

Yelling. Shattered the screen.................

Best Answer

Got a small rare-earth stuck to a laptop - it destroyed the harddisk.

Best Answer

Installed Windows EP..................

Best Answer

My first one my dad thought he would take a look inside the cover and clean the dust out ...fried the motherboard >.<, the second one I closed a cord in my oldest sons laptop as I took it from him because he was nerd raging and I didn't want him to break it....shattered the screen, and the last one was on the bedside table when the aircon decided to spew water everywhere killing the beside lamp and filling a brand new mac. =(

Best Answer

Holy moses ouch.

Best Answer

ino right? lol I shouldn't have computers :P

Best Answer

I broke the screen on one laptop during phone sex and lost another to a pet lamb that urinated on it. xD

Best Answer

drunk an stepped on the screen when it was open i still used it for a while just put a pillow behind it so it would stay up didnt crack it or anything just broke it an hung my a few wires.....untill i drank again then it went bye bye

Best Answer

No more alcohol for you.

Best Answer

back in the 1980s, I accidentally wiped out my hard drive. It was MUCH easier to do that back then.

Best Answer

Closed a CD case in it, wrecking the screen. :(

Best Answer

Hammer. Well you get the idea..

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer