dolly99 dolly99 41-45, F 12 Answers May 13, 2012

If I told, I could never come back here

Best Answer

I drank a bunch of bottles of beers until I couldn't fit any more. Then I threw up and started drinking again. When I was 16 and I was in high school I drank a lot of Whiskey straight from the bottle at lunch time and went to class drunk. I got kicked out . So I wandered the halls drunk off my ***. We had a drinking fountain in the cafeteria and I went into to get a sip. The toughest guy in school was waiting in line to use it but I cut in front of him . He just shoved me out of the way. I think I got off easy.

Best Answer

drove off a suspension bridge & had to do hand to fin combat with a shark, rode him into shore on his dorsal & coasted into the beach...woke up the next morning & there she was with her hand in my bathing suit whispering for me to go 4 a swim...god I love getting drunk

Best Answer

jumped over a fence when I could have just opened the gate! lol

Best Answer

Oh gawed where do i even begain ?!

Best Answer

Not much. I only do crazy stuff when I'm stone cold sober. Then its much more fun!

Best Answer

mmmm prune juice i was curious about the mysterious liquid in the back of the frig so i gave in a drink and almost puked

Best Answer

Got lost in the woods with my buddies, we walked over logs that were in a swamp pond and i had a giant walking stick in hand i used to keep my balance and defend myself from anyone who dared challenge me and my pole vaulting abilities.<br />
Not that crazy but, i plan to top that... really soon >:)

Best Answer

Something that changed the course of my entire life....that's all I'm sayin ;)

Best Answer

If I remembered it, I probably wouldn't tell you anyways.

Best Answer

i don't drunken tell

Best Answer

drove around town with the can in my hand, singing loud as i could screaming fukkkkk that bish

Best Answer