angelicsmiles angelicsmiles 31-35, F 11 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Community

did steal a boat, went to jail, & the judge let us off, because we were innocent looking :) haha

Best Answer

lol @ innocent looking... tsk

Best Answer

Had sex with my friend while he was driving in the dark on I95 going down to Miami and it was pouring outside. Ran naked outside of a party from drinking a whole bottle of jager. I've done a lot of crazy things, but these 2 were probably the craziest I've ever done.

Best Answer

Hmm, lol.

Best Answer

What is the craziest? Is that crazy, crazy; crazy weird, crazy funny or crazy, like institutional? I once jumped out of a perfectly good airplane for fun. I worked in a correctional facility as a wanted felon. I once dated a buxom young thing that murdered her last boyfriend. I taught my dog to sing on command so we could get treats at the bank. I set my neighbors garage on fire because the city told me I had to get rid of the trees next to my garage (they were by his, I didn't have one). So define crazy and I will shoot you an answer.

Best Answer

Hmm, let my head stop spinning first.
I think you have answered my qn and seem to have done well.

Best Answer

Pee in the shower.

Best Answer

lol.

Best Answer

sold day old donuts to the homeless

Best Answer

Tsk

Best Answer

I don't know what is more crazy:)...just one of those: Once when I was 26, I came out of bathroom naked:p, lol, in front of my family, out of anger! My mother had a bad habit to call me(don't like it when I'm there)....but since then it's all fine, lol...

Best Answer

LMAO.. Curious to know their reactions? I am imagining your mother fainting, lol... Joke.

Best Answer

They were shocked, lol, all vacant expressions, just as I expected:D...lol

Best Answer

Lol, this is truly funny.

Best Answer

:p...wanna tell U another one; once I travelled in 2 express train (~800km) to come to home, without ticket with a friend, because we spent all our money doing fun! 4 ticket checkers came in the way, one by one and everyone of them were just about to arrest us:)...but that's why I've faith in humanity...

Best Answer

right, lol.. soo how did you manage to escape the arrest, from not 1, but 4 collectors? Dont tell me you batted your eyelashes :p.

Best Answer

hahaha:)....We appealed to them in such a manner; other passengers also requested to them with us...World is so beautiful when we keep faith in humanity, it hardly fails:)...

Best Answer

Aww. :) Yes, I see your point about faith in humanity.

Best Answer