dolly99 dolly99 41-45, F 9 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Probably a toss-up between having an extended affair with one woman 16 years my junior (extremely sexually charged) or having a very long duration very long distance relationship with another woman 16 years my junior (complete with some astonishingly mind boggling ********), and marrying her (still married, btw!).

Best Answer

Cant answer that, suffice to say it was CRAZY and im learning to let go of it !

Best Answer

Let me check the statute of limitations. Yes, it is OK. Perhaps nights long ago paddling across the Rio Grande to bury the stast on the US side before paddling back across to spend hours the next day while they searched the car as we drove back across the border. Actually I guess long boards were not that crazy. The jade thing when the Federales ahda shoot out with the people I was trusting to get me back to US was crazier. But not a good tail. I think it was probably the I accidently caused them to send up those SAC fighters and evacuate the president from the White House. Just a second. I do not see a staute of limitations for that.

Best Answer

Swimming across a lake (2 miles) with only life jackets to go cliff jumping.. we almost got hit by many boats..

Best Answer

Everything which i do is somewhat like craziest thing. Now i m answering ur question is also included within it.

Best Answer

Military

Best Answer