Well, it's not so creepy as in strange, more like creepy as in 'wtf are you doing?' <br />
We were eating dinner at a resturant and his foot suddenly starts to travel up my leg. Just to the calf and back, at first I thought he had moved and hit my leg my accident. But he did it again up to my knee! I politely asked him what he was doing and he replied. "Let's have footjobs, don't you think thats sexy?" I soon ran the hell out of there. Creep.

Best Answer

ewwwwwwwwww :(

Best Answer

Kept talking bout his ex girlfriend.

Best Answer

She told me she wanted to have my baby on a first date. Not a good opening to use in a conversation, that early on, I mean if a wife of five years said it, I could understand it.

Best Answer

Wow, that's really bad. Talk about a turn off.

Best Answer

Yes, it was a major turn off. Call me crazy, but I don't just want to chosen for the ability to get someone pregnant.

Best Answer

I dated a girl a few times. Finally she invited me into her apartment. She was deeply into witchcraft and felt it was time I knew it. She excused herself for a moment to get more comfortable, came back out in weird long black dress with dark makeup and lots of silver jewelry. dimmed the lights and started lighting candles while talking in Latin. It was a bit much for a 22 year old guy to handle. I bailed and never went out with her again.

Best Answer

talk about 'setting the mood'........ for a seance lol

Best Answer

I understand Wiccans now and like what they do. But when you are 22 and impressionable....

Best Answer

On a date years ago, the guy put a stack of $5's on the table. When the server came to see us after we initially sat down, he told him, "You see this stack of fives? Each time you do something stupid, I'm going to take one away".

Best Answer

How bizarre.

Best Answer

I was so embarrassed!!!!!!!

Best Answer

it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

Best Answer

lol the truely creepest thing ever (or at least top 5) and it gets a smile and lol comment

Best Answer

cause it was a joke, right? ................ RIGHT?!

Best Answer

And I quote, whispered in my ear: "What would you say if I told you I like *********?"<br />
No lie.

Best Answer

Classy. *shudders*

Best Answer