punchandpie punchandpie 22-25 16 Answers Jan 21 in Hobbies

I am still suffering from PTSD from a young woman (seemingly of course) wanting to offload her experience with *********** with her family pet to me. I've been asked if I wanted a pixie cut by a fella with a hair fetish who denied having a fetish he also wanted to touch my face whilst giving me a number one and also wanted to give me a bath. Innocently I tried to have an actual conversation because I've never been on a site like this or any chatroom thingies etc. Uuum?....what else? belly button fetishists who won't let up.....been asked if I liked to suck c*ck while in the same breath being called a bushpig. Albeit I called him a dumb c*nt.....but he started it. I actually thought at first it was someone I used to know and possibly was. The list goes on and still does. Some of it is sorta interesting seeing as I'm an observer of human nature and an empath, but by far the most disturbing was the first one I mentioned here. So many lonely people living on planets of their own! If half this stuff is true I'm very frightened.<br />
The most disturbing thing I've stumbled across so far was a profile describing a character who likes to breed disease anally being dominated by groups of dirty men. Now I've heard some sick stuff in my real life but I'm getting quite creeped out here. Can some really nice, lovely people please say something .........hello? I know you're out there.......somewhere .....??......??

Best Answer

Holy... I'm so glad I've been oblivious. Heads up: All apparent females get the worst of the creeps on their hands.

Best Answer

Someone asked me if they could eat cheese off my ****

Best Answer

He sent me a private message that said, "I'm going to track you down, and kill you and your child, I'll kill you first so your son can see how his pu$$y father begs and pleads for his life."

Best Answer

Dumb@ss I told him to bring it, and update his insurance because I would send him back home in a body bag, and he got tougher. And I told him his skin must be bullet proof, then he said that guns are for losers, etc... The next day he apologized.

Best Answer

I know right. Or maybe just off his meds; because the next day he couldn't be nicer.

Best Answer

He didn't text message me, he sent me a private message on EP.

Best Answer

Where is the thread for Whats the creepiest thing I said on EP?

Best Answer

A guy claiming he stole my panties from my house.

Best Answer

He accused me of being each and every troll on EP. There aren't hundreds of trolls, just one, and that just happens to be me.

Best Answer

Hey, you sound like me.

Best Answer

I've been told I have multiple personalities. I didn't realize that some of them have accounts here.

Best Answer

someone said to me "i had a serious skin problem and i wear garbage bags. can you choose to wear garbage bag for your whole life?" <br />
and second one is "are you ticklish"<br />
whenever i get the message like this i used to reply "get lost" :)

Best Answer

That first one, garbage bags, sounds familiar. Someone said that to me once too.

Best Answer

she was a girl. she said she is Italian. I got message from her last month.

Best Answer

Nothing creepy although a few mean things have been said.

Best Answer

Change your profile picture to a young woman and grab some popcorn.

Best Answer

I believe it. I don't think I want to know.

Best Answer

"can i ask you a survey about your bowel movements?"

Best Answer

How did the survey go?

Best Answer

On my first EP account I made the mistake of posting my actual picture. I had one stalker who liked to tell me how they were ************ while looking at my pic. Sick bastard.

Best Answer

Sorry about that.

Best Answer

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Best Answer

Hahahahahaah!!!

Best Answer

Just don't do it again....

Best Answer

I make no promises... ;-)

Best Answer

"Can I be your doggy"

Best Answer

Someone on here thought I was a girl -_-'

Best Answer

Happened to me when I was KingGoblin. What part of King did they misread as female, three times? No clue. The picture that showed a goblin must have somehow looked like a girl one.

Best Answer

Lmao

Best Answer