scotlad99 scotlad99 18-21, M 12 Answers Oct 2, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

To long ago to remember and I don't want to anyway. Like the pinches on the check thing when you are young:-)

Best Answer

That I was her favorite lover ever.

Best Answer

My last night in Lebanon; My two year old neighbor said "I will carry the bag" that's cute; he's my little gentleman. We all stopped him from doing that (I,my mom, and his mom)

Best Answer

Not said but did. I Was in line at the store , ( I am 55 yo M) and this young woman about mid 20's she was wearing a bright yellow sundress and heels. I told her " Miss I dont mean to be too forward but I must say you look very nice." she turned to me and gave me a "Thank you Sir" and Curtsied to me. I told her she was not only pretty but very attractive and had great manners.

Best Answer

Koochy koochy coo

Best Answer

you are a domestic goddess... made me blush big time.

Best Answer

I don't seem to be able to separate 'cute' from 'filthy' - I'm happy with both but that's not what you asked for and I clearly need a little think about this.

Best Answer