TeenMommyof4 TeenMommyof4 16-17, F 9 Answers Nov 1, 2012 in Parenting & Family

One day when my marriage was near the end and I sat down on the couch and quietly cried, she left her blocks and came to my side, held on to my leg and told me : Don´t wowy mommy, it´s ok.<br />
That gesture alone gave the me strength to move on once and for all and leave that misery.<br />
I´ll never forget that.

Best Answer

Yes, it was beautiful.

Best Answer

rought ky out of my parents bathroom while the whole family was there ky in one hand and a tooth brush in the other hand saying" i need to brush my teef"

Best Answer

i dont know but i was in walmart the other day and a 2year old grabbed the biggest skateboard and tried to ride it was adorable

Best Answer

how I wish I have one..

Best Answer

When my five year old was younger and finding her feet she used to love when I built a block tower and then she would toddle over to push it over. Once she did this and missed so she looked at me confused, turned around and sat on the tower. The tower collapsed, she giggled and got up for more toddling!

Best Answer

boooboobababa *insert random bullshit*

Best Answer