JengaFalls JengaFalls 26-30, F 18 Answers Jul 24, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

It's all relative. Do what works for you.<br />
You can do what I call the "bar method," i.e. date lots of random people you meet at random places, like bars or movies or Facebook. That's good, if you want a Right Now person.<br />
For me, though, I've found it easier to spend more time enjoying life, following my passions and doing things I like. Spend enough time doing that, and a person with similar interests will come to you. You don't even have to look!

Best Answer

i recommend the former :D

Best Answer

Date and find one you will settle for.. ;)

Best Answer

Settle?? I don't think so. One dictionary definition of 'settle' is: to sink slowly to the bottom :)

Best Answer

You're right! My god it's like I've turned into one of those women who thinks they need a significant other all the time. uggggh. Honestly I'm not even sure what I'm looking for. Thanks for all of your great insights. I really like to hear what others have to say.

Best Answer

I may have a totally different way of thinking that you do but my advise is don't focus on it. Live life and enjoy it. Are you on a timeline? Yr profile says 26-30. Chillax. It will happen if you really want it to. But if you focus on it too much, it will not happen. (If you want something, the entire universe conspires to help you get it)Apparently men smell fear and desperation. I never focused on it cause i never wanted to marry or have kids but it just happened to me. And no dont date lots of people and give your soul away. If you feel it then go with it. Your gut always knows

Best Answer

definitely multiple date. I mean why not? i think.it helps you sort through the potentials and waste less time.

Best Answer

When I dated I only asked someone out if I thought there was a possibility of a relationship. Never dated just to have a date.

Best Answer

I think the first one. You should take the one you get along best with. Then again, I'm an inexperienced teenager with no clue of how relationships work.

Best Answer

For me, it's date nobody due to fear of rejection.

Best Answer

use eharmony or yahoo personals to filter out the freaks and degenerates. I met mine that way and she and I were a good match ...for a while

Best Answer

Really depends on what country you live in, Personally I book multiple dates go on all of them and call back the ones which go well.

Best Answer

Gee, don't know, let's go one a few dates and find out.

Best Answer

date who you want, stay with the one you like,

Best Answer

I have no clue. I've never dated anybody, ever. I would not know where to begin.

Best Answer