I mean unapproachable, period. I'm in a commited relationship-- it's more in the workplace arena. My new team is petrified of me.
itsmeAoli itsmeAoli 22-25, F 13 Answers Jun 27, 2012

omg, you're short .

Best Answer

Drop the chainsaw

Best Answer

Not sure I agree, there's just something about a woman with power tools :)

Best Answer

Maybe body language, facial ex<x>pression? Some guys think some girls may be too hard to get and wont try. Maybe they think you are out of their league? Drop a brother some hints? Good luck.

Best Answer

Could it be the unapproachable attitude? Just a guess.

Best Answer

Lol I'm not sure height is a factor when a woman is unapproachable, maybe with guys? It could be that you're really attractive? Some men find it hard to speak with beautiful women. I've heard women are jealous of beautiful girls as well and that may contribute to it as well. Other than that however...it could be your perceived demeanor? Haha, maybe people think you come off as a ***** when they first meet you?

Best Answer

If they were scared of your height, could your team be 5 year olds? It's probably your attitude like someone else said, appearence doesn't tend to be that scary, unless you look like shrek.

Best Answer

nothin sounds good youre preety short.just look cute and wanting but dont look obvious-imma guy i read girls lol

Best Answer

what makes you think you are unapproachable?

Best Answer

Some times women need to approach men. After being turned down so many times they kinda give up.

Best Answer

I don't even know! Do you mean by guys? Like they're intimidated or something? I've been told before that guys like me but are nervous to say anything, and I'm like why? I'm hardly attractive. Guys are hard to read I guess. But if you weren't referring to guys, then I'm sorry for wasting your time lol

Best Answer

you may be attractive and that scares a lot of men away also you may be smart and that intimidates a lot of men also

Best Answer