Iobject Iobject 51-55, M 15 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Community

Obv they want to put one there

Best Answer

Haha...not yet, if they have their way....

Best Answer

Same happens to me. It may be that you may have another interest that isn't sexual. And, you don't have to add them. I've met two great couples (Male/female) in here.

Best Answer

They must sense you are lying. It's not bones that are gay by the way.

Best Answer

Lying about what?

Best Answer

Who and what you are of course.

Best Answer

Here is an idea, maybe they just want to add you to chat with you. Your comment assumes that gay men should only want to add friends who were also gay. I am not sure that is the case. Who actually uses EP as a place to pick up anyone anyway? Does that actaully happen?

Best Answer

But they don't have a bio or have never asked or answered questions.

Best Answer

& It bothers you-WHY-You may have said something intresting(that has nothing to do with gay-But still intresting!

In real life--Would you be afraid of having a gay friend-Even if you had everything in common but your sexuality?

Best Answer

I guess you just are trigger their gaydar somehow

Best Answer

Not what the gay community heard...

Best Answer

Are you afraid it's contagious? They might be adding you to a circle just because they think you ask good questions and have thought-provoking answers.

Best Answer

I would be more comfortable if the contact me on my whiteboard first and these people don't have a bio or a history of asking or answering questions and identify themselves as gay by their screen name.

Best Answer

Do you have sex with everyone in your circle or something?

Best Answer