As a pisces I always find myself attracted to leo men but for some reason they like to be chased or play hard to get and I dont like that. If you give them attention they ignore you but I don't have time for that if you ignore me then I'm gonna move on. They seem to like girls that act like groupies clinging all over them but I dont feel I should have to do that. I like to show my interest but not in an over the top way but that never seems to be good enough for them. Whats up with that? Does anyone else notice that besides me? I'm not trying to be offensive or anything its just a pattern I noticed and wondered if anyone else noticed the same thing
niceypooh niceypooh 22-25, F 12 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Struggles

Insanity.

Best Answer

Some of them (like me) don't like to be categorized exclusively according to when in the calendar year their birthday falls.

Best Answer

Are you compatible with them? Not meant many Leo men and apparently they are my ideal match !!!

Best Answer

Thats not Leo men.Thats just the men you choose.

Best Answer

I just thought that was most men? I didn't realize there was a difference but thanks for pointing it out I am going to start asking.

Best Answer

I am a leo, I certainly do not see my self that way ..

Best Answer

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Best Answer

They like girls who fawn over them and put them on a pedestal. Narcissists to the core.

Best Answer