Be interesting. Say something and communicate and then maybe I will answer you.
ClaudNine ClaudNine 18-21, F 17 Answers May 2 in Community

It has been my experience that they are bored and are expecting you to entertain them by coming up with topics to chat about. You can try your best in the end you will get one word responses. I don't respond to those types any longer.

Best Answer

Good point. I find those type of conversations tedious and boring. I just don't like trivial chatting, who has the time!

Best Answer

I absolutely agree with this.

Best Answer

Hahah :D I always start my conversations with the weirdest s#it like "it's your ninja here with all my spectacular ninja moves good afternoon" I know I'm super weird lol.

Best Answer

Damn covert asians always showing up!

Best Answer

Really? That's amazing! I love ninjas. There see boys. That's how it works.

Best Answer

Hahah :D I guess me and my friends have weird sense of humor

Best Answer

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates this conversational non-starter!

Best Answer

'Hi' ;)

Best Answer

Ooohhh...you're SO gonna get it... ;P

Best Answer

I just answer this long response back in spanish (after checking there profile making sure they don't speak spanish) and this usually weeds them out. The stong / smart ones will see through it.

Best Answer

It's not always a bad thing, <br />
Sometimes people are very shy and do not know what to say. <br />
So they just saying hi and you need to say back HELLO

Best Answer

Unfortunately, conversations require more than 'hello'. Being shy isn't an excuse online. If you're going to start a conversation, you should have something you want to say. Any interesting profile has experiences and, if it's real profile, they probably have several stories, as well. The person starting the conversation should read those to get ideas on what to bring up as a subject to start with. If you can't find *something* to talk about or ask questions about, then either that person isn't giving you enough information to know whether you want to get to know them better, or else s/he probably isn't someone that you'll click with, so there's no point in even starting.

Best Answer

I sent you a PM over 20 mins ago and still no reply. I noticed that you are a fellow classical music lover and although you are a Gemini, I thought that we just might be able to exchange a few message without falling out.

Best Answer

Sorry about that. I will look for your message and respond.

Best Answer

Thanks. I have just come across a wonderful recording. I will send you a link

Best Answer

it's an introduction of sorts. you say hi, they look at your profile and see if it's similar to theirs. then you can start talking on those similarities

Best Answer

Its a cop out. It's saying I want to meet you but I want you to do all the work.

Best Answer

no it's a little bit so things don't get to much at once.

Best Answer

Put it back on them. I say, Hi my name is Mae.

Best Answer

Yo

Best Answer

Hi, did you know that if you put the entirity of earth's history into a 24 hour section, humans would only take up roughly 1 minute.... now just think how much we've changed the world already, impressive huh. <br />
Is that what you had in mind?

Best Answer

It's definitely better than "Hey".

Best Answer

I aim to please.... well no i actually just say stupid things that i've read. But it seems to work.

Best Answer

lol you amuse me. (bigbadbunny)

Best Answer

Not just from this, but your posts all together. (amuse me in a good way though, not rudeness)

Best Answer

Glad to be of service to you.

Best Answer

Thank you, always nice to meet a fan.

Best Answer

now your askin waaaay too much!

Best Answer

Yeah conversations usually start with a hello lol, just jumping into a conversation would be kind of rude to be honest. <br />
Don't want to creep someone out by just starting off with something completely random!

Best Answer

I disagree. Hi is an introduction which requires something to follow. If you want to put effort into even messaging someone then put effort into actually trying to communicate with them.

Best Answer

Granted, I don't fully disagree with what your saying in fact I think the same things myself. Although, you gotta give people a little more leeway and chance than just cutting them off at "Hey", or "Hello", Although at the same time if we're talking about on here, most guys are just perverted and have ill intentions so there's probably no point anyways.

I'm referring to a more general sense, rather than on here. >_<

Best Answer

hi

Best Answer

Agreed!

Best Answer

hi

Best Answer

Hi

Best Answer