They are being hung, burned and stabbed because they are considered a financial liability. I say crank up the Enola Gay and drop a big one on those backward idiots.
cherrycheesecake cherrycheesecake 51-55, F 17 Answers Jul 19, 2011

Ignorance and prejudice beyond compare.

Best Answer

So Peza, am I the one who is ignorant and prejudiced? I only wish this horrible practice would end.

Best Answer

not just in pakistan, also in india. i just saw the news today in cnn. :( so sad.

Best Answer

Yellowstrings, it's horrible. We need need to let remorded know about the issues in India..he thinks my beliefs are due to my headache...

Best Answer

well maybe he doesnt know current issues. or maybe he thinks its ok since his pic shows india. must be one of the killers :(

Best Answer

that is sick sounds like china women are for land trades,and boys are for farmming resons china men are comming to canadfa to take our women to make babys.

Best Answer

i dont no but they never use to like baby girls in china they use to only want boys i dont no if its still the same now ficked up.

Best Answer

People have hard time focusing on the OP's question!!!

Best Answer

Send in the marines and clean this **** up right now!!!

Best Answer

KILL KILL KILL

Best Answer

if you are over your coke and caffine addiction......IT IS HUNGER....

Best Answer

Pi$$ poor excuse if you ask me. And no, my head still hurts, but it doesn't change my opinion of this situation. Shades of Jonathan Swift...next thing you know they will actually eat the babies.

Best Answer

Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.”
Benjamin Franklin

Best Answer

You need to take Benjamin Franklins words to heart.

Best Answer

I will be shameful and ignore you... sometiimes Ignorance is bliss ..

Best Answer

Girls are a financial liability if you don't let them do any work.

Best Answer

My opinion of you just hit rock bottom .

Best Answer

Frankly, I don't care what your opinion is of me. But can you think of a way to solve this horrible situation?

Best Answer

Go to Pakistan and change their culture if you are so strongly concerned with this issue.

Best Answer

As if I, one person, could make a difference. Will you come with me or do you not care if those babies are killed?

Best Answer

it's funny because I am Pakistani and I've never heard of this.

Best Answer

links? proof?

Best Answer

They do it here too....

Best Answer

As long as there is hate in the world, and people are different, somehow..there will always be those considered disposable commodities, liabilities..castoffs.<br />
Look at the sidewalk, when you walk down the street..Can we keep walking over or around theses people, here, there, where ever it is you happen to live, { not you CCC}..And, the problem is growing..<br />
who do we help., and how, is what I wonder anymore..

Best Answer