MathMan789 MathMan789 36-40, M 21 Answers Jun 21, 2012

15 feet

Best Answer

Where was that and have you done it again since then ?

Best Answer

It was in a local indoor pool here and I do it every week...

Best Answer

What pool do you go to ?

Best Answer

Mostly to 2 different indoor pools in my area…both are more that type of swim class pool and sometimes I go to another one that is a bit far away but its more for relaxing with warm water…very nice to siwm underwater there...

Best Answer

You sound just like me. I go to a pool where it is nicer to swim underwater and enjoy myself and there are two pools for me to choose from as well. Welcome to the Twilight Zone !! lol.

Best Answer

would love to know where that pool is with such a wonderful deep end.

Best Answer

16 feet in a combined swimming and diving pool. It felt great in just one breath.

Best Answer

Six feet - to the bottom of the pool, came up quicker than I went down, hit my head and split my scalp and had the pool attendant panicking <br />
(Actually, I was only 9, couldn't swim, slipped in accidentally and terrified my mother who was with me !) I still can't swim (at 63) :)

Best Answer

Oww I hate that that happened, man

Best Answer

Freediving about 30 feet, on scuba around 100.

Best Answer

110 feet to go and see redlipped batfish.

Best Answer

145 feet, off of the coast of the Philippines. Dumb buddy wasn't paying attention and took off after a fish and I had to chase him down.

Best Answer

Somewhere between 80 and 100 feet in Hawaii with my girlfriend (now wife).

Best Answer

How deep's my tub?

Best Answer

90+ feet in Hawaii. When I was down there, a HUGE manta ray swam over me and totally blocked out the light.. It was a beautiful sight to see.. like some enormous bird flying through the water.

Best Answer

4 meters .. I guess :)

Best Answer

8 ft

Best Answer

South Atlantic off Grand Cayman....80 + feet to the bottom.

Best Answer

10 ft :D I thought I thought my head was going to explode! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Best Answer

maybe 15 feet...

Best Answer

About as far as I ever got, maybe could have got further with earplugs

Best Answer

I've snorkeled down to about 30 feet.

Best Answer

11/12 feet...havent tried it ever since.<br />
: (

Best Answer

I've Swam Down To 12 Feet In A Local Pool Off The Diving Board. It's really Easy, and I can go even deeper.<br />
I can relax and ignore how my lungs feel a little, and then can stay under for 35-40 seconds.

Best Answer