Jehovas are more stupid.

Best Answer

They are christian...that's a very general term

Best Answer

They say they are Christian along with Mormon but they do not follow the Bible

Best Answer

There isn't just one accepted cannon for christians...there never has been.

Best Answer

Christians are instructed by the Holy Spirit <br />
And are born of God's Spirit.<br />
Jw'a are not. They believe the Holy Spirit as a "active force" of God instead a person of the Godhead. And they believe that Jesus the Christ is not The True<br />
Messiah but the arch angel michael. If they are waiting on another<br />
then they can't believe they can be born again. Because they wait on another messiah which is dangerous for them, sadly.

Best Answer

jehovah's witnesses are christiians too.

Best Answer

Not according to the Bible

Best Answer

what makes you think that?

Best Answer

If you weren't so young it would be worthwhile taking this further, you obviously are a JW and may have been raised that way, therefore you probably know nothing else.

Best Answer

trust me, ive had enough "christian" family members and others yelling at me about what is "right" to understand. and other than that, my mother always told us to research before we make decissions. she also said to research in the library and include books not published by jehovahs witnesses. that is how she became one. she researched and sought answers instead of depending on others.

Best Answer

The only book to read is the Bible, but the JW Bible has been altered so as to comply with their beliefs, they have also made a lot of false prophecies which disqualifies them from being taken seriously.

Best Answer

we get our beliefs from the bible, and yes, we have made mistakes in the past. but we don't stick with them, when we find new information or we come to a new understanding we don't hide it. we look for truth.

Best Answer

As you grow up you may find the real truth one day or come across someone that can show you that the Jesus of the Watchtower is not the Jesus of the Bible.

Best Answer

jesus is jesus, gods son. we do not change his image to water the scriptures down. to make him a little more whatever we want him to be. we change, we take on the new personality. ephesians 4:22-24

Best Answer

Christian covers a lot of different angles of belief. Jehovah's Witness is a specific form of Christianity.

Best Answer

both of these mental deficiencies are curable...<br />
However,many are very resistant to "Open minded" critical therapy :)

Best Answer

This is what I think should be exacted to both groups. I feel we should have them all take long organic showers. I get to keep the gold teeth though. Maybe then we could also take their assets also; Sounds perfect to me. Just think of it as the great human flood to crease the earth.

Best Answer

that's sick. what is wrong with you?

Best Answer

Christian is a generic term for the religions that follow Jesus Christ. Jehovas Witnesses are a specific Christian religion.

Best Answer

They do not follow the Bible Christians do

Best Answer

Again - christians are generic - they're are a number of versions of the bible - Catholics dont use the same Bible that Lutheran (or other sects of Protestants). Not even all Catholics follow the same beliefs - there are several different catholic sects. As for the Bible - there are almost as many variations of the Bible as there are various Christian sects. What makes religions "christian" is their belief in Jesus not reading any particular bible.

Best Answer

JW's ARE Christians. The word "christian" simply means followers of Christ, which they are. What you consider to be christians are all the "others". The JW's do a pretty fair job of imitating Christ-like values.

Best Answer

No they do not follow the Bible you can't be 50/50 if you follow Christ and not the word of his father the whole Bible. I don't know what their following but its not in my Bible

Best Answer

If you really think that, I'd suggest that you talk to them. They can show you the points they believe in in your own bible, no problem. No, I'm not one, but I've known them intimately and I know what they believe and why. They are intelligent, peaceful people and they have as good an understanding of the scriptures as anyone. And Jesus was here to bring glory to his father, not to himself.

Best Answer

have you read your bible?

Best Answer

Cover to cover, more than once. And I studied the bible 5 nights a week for 6 years. Btw; If "your" bible is the KJV, be aware that it has many translation errors skewed by the catholic transcribers under (catholic) King James.
The JW bible is a direct translation of the orginal greek, hebrew and arabic texts.
How can trust a bible thet replaces God's proper name with the tag "The lord"? over 2000 times the kjv does this. See psalms 83:18

Best Answer

One restricts the amount of fun you can have in life.. the other restricts fun in life entirely.

Best Answer

let's wallow in euphoria! :)

Best Answer

Jesus

Best Answer

Doctrine.

Best Answer

A Jehovah's Witness is a Christian denomination. A Christian is one who believe the teachings of Jesus Christ from the Holy Bible.

Best Answer

Jesua didn't make say any of them things that they don't celebrate or follow

Best Answer

Christians made masterpieces while Jehovah's are just c unts

Best Answer

unfortunately many of the pieces mastered by christians were the defiled bottoms of innocent children... by Priest &amp; clergymen ;(

Best Answer

You have a strange like to **********, you sick ****.

Best Answer

a lot

Best Answer