godgiftowomen godgiftowomen 22-25, M 10 Answers Oct 27, 2012 in Community

The distinction lies (as far as I know) in whether or not a person has actual physical withdrawal symptoms when denied access to whatever it is they're addicted to. No withdrawal, then it's a habit. But some people these days claim you can also have a mental addiction, so I don't know what the current current medical terminology is, for sure.

Best Answer

Visiting EP everyday to spend some time is Habit. Spending much of our time round the clock in EP is addiction. I am almost addicted to EP

Best Answer

No - a habit is something you do just because you're used to doing it. An addiction is something you do because you have a need to do it.

Best Answer

Habits are easier getting rid off than addictions.

Best Answer

an addiction is something you crave very badly and can't give up. Like drugs, alckil, cigarettes, EP. A habit is a minor flaw, like chewing your nails, cracking your knuckles, nervous sweating, never asking for directions or help.

Best Answer

Priests and nuns wear habits.

Best Answer

same i think ..... i think i have a pain killer addiction

Best Answer