AWierdGirl AWierdGirl 26-30, F 12 Answers May 21, 2012

Been a bachelor my entire adult life because women usually don't usually seem to be attracted to men who has disabilties he was born with, was only married for 3 months (nother story for another time). I agree with cooney and I'm 47. Long as I find various projects (usually they relate either to computers, music, or my lifelong ham radio hobby), stay busy, and talk to my friends and family, I'm fine, and I also agree with charles, most women that I've encountered over the years do seem to be at least somewhat materialistic. and I don't think I'm being judgemental about that. I think if they could learn that money, nice cars, and big houses in affluent neighborhoods aren't everything, they might meet alot of truly sincere, sweet men that they could be quite happy with. I know just my opinion

Best Answer

a woman chooses to be lonely , only if a man could come up with a lot of money he would have lots of girlfriends

Best Answer

Probably because he had nothing else to offer

Best Answer

ok maybe but we also know women can be judgmental when it comes to a man's age looks and social stature

Best Answer

I would imagine it's much the same empty kind of feeling.

Best Answer

seriously...what would you like to know? I just spend most of my time hoping some woman will notice me.

Best Answer

Its depressing i feel empty I need a women.

Best Answer

I find your question very interesting. I recently wrote a webpage about lonely men. I came across your question while doing research for my next project, which is to write a page about lonely women. <br />
I am interested in finding practical solutions to loneliness, which I view as a serious and bothersome problem. As a male I have to research a lot to understand how women feel lonely - quite a big task, considering that we men have to struggle to understand much about women.<br />
So far I have found one physical difference about women and loneliness. It is in an article which you can find by searching for 'msnbc Feeling lonely is hard on a woman's arteries.'<br />
Wish me luck in my research!

Best Answer

I have been single for so long i don't think about it any more.

Best Answer

The same. It varies from person to person, how they handle it. I stay busy with my projects, and go see friends when I need company.

Best Answer

Well. It's lonely. I don't know how else to describe it.

Best Answer

They say you can be lonely in a crowded room

Best Answer

not as needy acting as females lol

Best Answer