jo1m852 jo1m852 46-50, F 10 Answers Sep 30, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I have no idea... I'm just here for the answers.

Best Answer

They are all human and should be cared and respected

Best Answer

errrrrr

a mother and a nun keep an eye on each other

A police officer and a criminal both watch each other

everybody keeps an eye out for the transexual.

was i even close?

Best Answer

This is what everyone must know protection is impairative

Best Answer

Given some religious oversight, these could well be the same person. I'm just trying to think of a title for the T.V. show that would follow.

Nun Justice: The story of an unwed transgender mother in a convent, employed as a crooked policeman.

Best Answer

The nun does nun stuff, the mother is the leader of nuns, the crook steals the nuns' gold rosaries, the police arrest the crooks, and the transgendered people contemplate whether they should have the police's doughnut, or the doughnut hole.

Best Answer

Cool answer

Best Answer

Nothing. A nun could be a mother (although I suppose that breaks the oath) crook, or cop, and maybe even transgendered if they're in an open minded church or they're good at hiding their biological gender

A Mother can be a crook, nun (again the oath so its shifty) a cop, or transgendered.

A crook can be a cop (crooked cops are a frequent thing where I live), a mother, a nun, or transgendered.

A cop can be a nun (that'd be new to me though) a mother, a crook, or transgendered (although I'm assuming it'd be difficult)

A transgendered person can be a nun (again, difficult but possible) a mother, a crook, or a cop.

Do I get an A+?

Best Answer

The wardrobe

Best Answer

I see

Best Answer

They have all different titles

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer