Shouldn't the NRA be called NGA?
TheOneyouwerewarnedabout TheOneyouwerewarnedabout 70+ 4 Answers Aug 27 in Community

I don't really know, one a single shot leads to death the other one is multiple shots like rain.

Best Answer

Generally speaking, a rifle is legal.... a machine gun is not.

Best Answer

You can by a automatic if you wanted one tho right?

Best Answer

Not legally in the U.S. You can buy an automatic weapon illegally in any country in the world.

Best Answer

Not in Auz.
So all these Americans on shows like American guns should be rounded up and arrested then. Cause they sell anything to anyone

Best Answer

Are you asking me to believe that no one can smuggle an automatic weapon into Australia? If so, you are very naive'.

Best Answer

Maybe an outlaw motorcycle gang .. Anyone with a weapon like that would not keep it very long here..
Up to you if you believe it or not

Best Answer

Its not an issue of belief. Its an issue of facts. There are automatic weapons in the hands of Aussies.

Best Answer

Check out :http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/bradley-michael-friesen-dubbed-dr-frankenstein-for-selling-modified-weapons-to-australia-and-us/story-fnh81jut-1227025626729 He and others got automatic weapons into the hands of Aussie civilians. I know of at least one person first hand in Australia that owns a fully automatic weapon. So, no, I don't believe that civilians in Aus do not own automatic weapons.

Best Answer

You can buy assault rifles and machine guns, there's just very strict regulation.

Best Answer

There is a very large black market in Australia as in most countries. There is absolutely no regulation on the thousands of weapons obtained monthly from that source.

Best Answer

Both are in my pants on different nights *THATS WHAT SHE SAID BEEOTCH!!!*

Best Answer

That's funny. She said I was packing a b gun oO

Best Answer

BB

Best Answer

BB? Your mum is gross! ZING!! 20points for me Bîtch! Bring it!

Best Answer

I believe that a rifle is characterized as a handheld weapon, that fires either in semi-automatic, burst fire, or full-automatic. Whereas a Machine Gun, signals something that fires a certain amount of rounds per minute. It's also much larger, heavier, has a much faster firing rate, and often requires to be put in a stationary position to be of real use, depending on whether it's a Light or heavy Machine fun of course :)

Best Answer